Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 16 !!!

Postby vodkadiet

Wildey seems to think this forum is a dictatorship. Posters should just post what they think is relevant to them.

Postby vodkadiet

Mark Williams will leave his heart and soul out there this week to make sure O'Sullivan has an easy time as possible at Sheffield. The dream scenario for Williams would be playing O'Sullivan in the final and losing 18-0!

Postby Iranu

Good to see Selby picking up some form this week. I want as many top players as possible firing at Sheffield.

Of course Selby fans were hoping he'd be knocked out in round 1 to be more fresh for the Worlds...

Postby hendry_fan

Great to see that Selbs n Robbo are findin form again,lets hope they bring it into the Worlds. <ok>

I would of liked to be able to watch MJW v Allen this afternoon,but i don,t have time.

COMMMME ONNNN GRAEME!. :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Lolz at your Slessor pic HF, shame he got out-numptied in his next match.

yes this afternoon's match should be ace!

Good morning D- :cat: ,

Tbh,i aint bovered at all that Slessor got "out-numptied",as he,s already made my week by beatin Mr Ronnie O`Muppetvan. :happy: ;-) <laugh>

I hope you like my Dotty photo?. ;-) :-D

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Good to see Selby picking up some form this week. I want as many top players as possible firing at Sheffield.

Of course Selby fans were hoping he'd be knocked out in round 1 to be more fresh for the Worlds...

I doubt that.

He broke the China Open Curse last season by winning this and the Worlds, so I say the further he goes in this competition, the better for him.

Postby Andre147

Would like Lisowski to win this tournament and make his breakthough here just like his mate Trump did in 2011.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Good to see Selby picking up some form this week. I want as many top players as possible firing at Sheffield.

I doubt that.

He broke the China Open Curse last season by winning this and the Worlds, so I say the further he goes in this competition, the better for him.

It was a joke at the expense of Ronnie fans saying they'd rather he went out early.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I doubt that.

It was a joke at the expense of Ronnie fans saying they'd rather he went out early.

I doubt Ronnie could ever win this and the Worlds...

Postby TheRocket

the fact that we have bo19 semis and a bo21 final might take a lot more out of the players though. Not saying that the winner of this couldn't win the World Championship. But it won't be any easier than it was in the past.