Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Semi Final !!!

Postby vodkadiet

Permutations for Crucible draw please Wildey?

This needs to be talked about on The China Open thread. In fact nothing else needs to be talked about on The China Open thread.

Postby vodkadiet

Tory Government spent £600,000 fighting environmental group who took them to court over illegal levels of air pollution. Air pollution kills 40,000 people in Britain every year, and the Tory government doesn't want to fight air pollution, they want to fight those who want to improve air quality.

Go back to bed Britain. Your government are in control. Go back to bed Britain. Your government are in control.

Keep drinking cans of super strength lager and watching reality tv shows and you won't have a clue how your government are screwing with your life....

That's right! Your government wants you to stay stupid....

See you in the Crematorium!
Last edited by vodkadiet on 07 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:Tory Government spent £600,000 fighting environmental group who took them to court over illegal levels of air pollution. Air pollution kills 40,000 people in Britain every year, and the Tory government don't want to fight air pollution, they want to fight those who want to improve air quality.

Go back to bed Britain. Your government are in control. Go back to bed Britain. Your government are in control.

Keep drinking cans of super strength lager and watching reality tv shows and you won't have a clue how your government are screwing with your life....

I'm already in bed.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Tory Government spent £600,000 fighting environmental group who took them to court over illegal levels of air pollution. Air pollution kills 40,000 people in Britain every year, and the Tory government don't want to fight air pollution, they want to fight those who want to improve air quality.

I'm already in bed.

Make sure you stay there! And close all the windows!

Postby vodkadiet

At least after Brexit the Tory government won't have the EU to tell the UK what levels of air pollution they can and can't have. The Tory government will then be free to make the air quality far worse and maybe a million people will die each year from air pollution.

At least we can then all get lung cancer with a patriotic fervour!

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:At least after Brexit the Tory government won't have the EU to tell the UK what levels of air pollution they can and can't have. The Tory government will then be free to make the air quality far worse and maybe a million people will die each year from air pollution.

And they'll blame the Russians for it.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:At least after Brexit the Tory government won't have the EU to tell the UK what levels of air pollution they can and can't have. The Tory government will then be free to make the air quality far worse and maybe a million people will die each year from air pollution.

And they'll blame the Russians for it.

Everything is Russia's fault! Russia Today should be closed down!

And Social Media should be suffocated! All we need is the good old days where everyone believes the Word of God! Yes, I am talking about The Daily Mail!

Only the truth is spoken in The Daily Mail!

In the meantime, there will be lots of more funerals in Britain next week for people who died from illegal levels of air pollution caused by a Tory Government who pretend to care.....

Postby kolompar

vodkadiet wrote:Tory Government spent £600,000 fighting environmental group who took them to court over illegal levels of air pollution. Air pollution kills 40,000 people in Britain every year, and the Tory government doesn't want to fight air pollution, they want to fight those who want to improve air quality.

Selbo fanboy detected.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Wilson and McGill as well are two players who might get to quarters or semis and at a very good day they might even beat the tournament favourite but they are still miles away from being in the position to collect silverware on a regular basis.

But they are still young and in their 20's so who knows what the future will look like but atm its not good enough.

But Wilson ia reaching the business end of tournaments quite regularky, unlike any of the other young talents out there.

I agree he lacks that extra special to beat the top players consistently, but he's still young and I believe of the young talents he's the one who is going to be more sucessful.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Wilson and McGill as well are two players who might get to quarters or semis and at a very good day they might even beat the tournament favourite but they are still miles away from being in the position to collect silverware on a regular basis.

But they are still young and in their 20's so who knows what the future will look like but atm its not good enough.

But Wilson ia reaching the business end of tournaments quite regularky, unlike any of the other young talents out there.

I agree he lacks that extra special to beat the top players consistently, but he's still young and I believe of the young talents he's the one who is going to be more sucessful.

Brecel and Yan are young. Kyren is already 26 years old. Not that young anymore. Onl two years younger than Judd.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Brecel and Yan are young. Kyren is already 26 years old. Not that young anymore. Onl two years younger than Judd.

What you on about?

I'd chop my cockerel off to be 26 again.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

I'm already in bed.

Kinky.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What you on about?

Then what would be the point?

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What you on about?

Live the life of a tranny.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What you on about?

Hangovers would be better.

Postby hendry_fan

Not long outta bed.

Things looking great for Selbs,canny see him losin to Kyren from here,in fact i couldnae see him losin to him bfore the match even started. :-D

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMME ONNNN MARK!!. :happy:

Robbo, :chin: ,well,..........

,.......still think he,ll beat the Hawk.

:happy: COMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNN ROBBO!. :happy:

I,m off to have sum porridge,then to get sum shoppin done.

Enjoy the snooker and day in general folks! <ok>