Post a reply

Are there any good eateries in Preston?

Postby SnookerFan

Anybody been?

By good I kind of mean; "Close to the Guild Hall".

My hotel has just emailed me and said, they are near to fully booked in the hotel on Saturday night. And do I want to pre-book?

I'd wanted to watch the first half of the England Six Nations game in my hotel room, then go down for dinner pre-match. If that's difficult, I was thinking of watching it in my room, then going out to eat somewhere close by.

A cafe or chip shop, or whatever will do. Apparently there's a Nandos near it. It doesn't have to be five star or anything.

Or is there a pub close by that might serve food AND put the game on?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Are there any good eateries in Preston?

Postby SnookerFan

"Legends? 'Tis lies, an evil smelly place reminiscent of the bad American roadhouses you see in the movies... go ther if you like the idea of a snooker cue up your bottom. Known for having one of the highest levels of animosity towards students - term time student bashings are a common occurence."

Sounds good. I mean, it's been 15 years since I graduated University, so I should be alright....

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:"go ther if you like the idea of a snooker cue up your bottom"

Sounds good. I mean, it's been 15 years since I graduated University, so I should be alright....

:ymca:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:"go ther if you like the idea of a snooker cue up your bottom"

:ymca:

Apparently, they only do that to students....