Post a reply

Re: Betway Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Some flukes are good bu some flukes are bad

And most flukes are both good and bad, from one player's perspective or the other's

Deep.

Indeed. Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view...

Yeah, alright. Don't push it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I wonder if there will be an explosion in snooker from Gibraltar now like we witnessed in China some years ago.

I predict half of the top 16 will be Gibraltareños by 2024

Postby HappyCamper

i feel the gibraltar open should be included in the home nations series.

maybe also add an isle of man open, jersey open, and british virgin islands open.

Postby Cloud Strife

HappyCamper wrote:i feel the gibraltar open should be included in the home nations series.

maybe also add an isle of man open, jersey open, and british virgin islands open.

Republic of Ireland Open

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if there will be an explosion in snooker from Gibraltar now like we witnessed in China some years ago.

If watching Stuart Bingham doesn't inspire the Gibraltareños, then I don't know what will

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if there will be an explosion in snooker from Gibraltar now like we witnessed in China some years ago.

If watching Stuart Bingham doesn't inspire the Gibraltareños, then I don't know what will

<ok>

Postby Alex0paul

Gibraltar Open, Malta Open, Madagascar Open and Sri Lanka Open to be played in a series of Island Games

Postby D4P

Cloud Strife wrote:Journeyman Bingham wins the 6th ranking title of his career.

Tied for 14th with Ken Doherty, one place ahead of "The Great Ray Reardon" and others

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:i feel the gibraltar open should be included in the home nations series.

It's now included in the European tournaments prize fund.