Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Semi-Finals !!!!

Postby vodkadiet

The snooker fans in Belguim deserve more than this absolute rubbish final....

Blame the structure of the snooker tour.

A 'jackass journeyman' vs a 'never will be'.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:The snooker fans in Belguim deserve more than this absolute rubbish final....

If you had a proper diet, you might be capable of more rational posts

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:The snooker fans in Belguim deserve more than this absolute rubbish final....

rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I have now adopted a 'Brexit' diet of English fried breakfasts, Sunday Roasts, and a Kebab and chips after each of my 3 nights out each week!

Postby Cloud Strife

This was always going to be a second-rate tournament once Ronnie decided not to enter.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:

This was always going to be a second-rate tournament once Ronnie decided not to enter.

Oh do buck off.
This has been a great tournament

Postby Wildey

Explain what you mean because from where i stand Snooker was well behind other sports in getting a structure where players could actually make a living out of the sport.

Yea Jimmy Robertson is never going to be the Next Big thing but he has a minimum of 35k in the bank.

Players does not make a good final Had we had a Ronnie v Jimmy Robbo final well id not bother watching that there will only be one winner.

Both player has a chance tomorrow so itll be a great final.

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker needs to go the way of tennis and have a tiered system. This event should only attract players in the lower echelons of the game. I am insulted that Perry will get a cheap ranking title.

Postby carayip

Surprised Mark King didn’t make it to the final!

I think it’s great that the lower ranked players can earn some decent money in this tournament. You need great players and not so great players to make a tour.

Postby carayip

vodkadiet wrote:Snooker needs to go the way of tennis and have a tiered system. This event should only attract players in the lower echelons of the game. I am insulted that Perry will get a cheap ranking title.

This title is not that cheap though! It’s a £75000 winner cheque, more than nearly half of the other tournaments. No to mention it has a multi session final unlike some others. And 12 of the top 16 entered this and it’s not the finalists faults they didn’t make it to the latter stages.

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Snooker needs to go the way of tennis and have a tiered system. This event should only attract players in the lower echelons of the game. I am insulted that Perry will get a cheap ranking title.

Players dont enter all the tournaments in Tennis and other Pulls out last minute from what i gather Tennis tournaments are flat 128s.

Postby vodkadiet

Wildey wrote:

Players dont enter all the tournaments in Tennis and other Pulls out last minute from what i gather Tennis tournaments are flat 128s.

Most events range from 28 to 56 players.