Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Final !!!!

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:What I liked about the final was that Perry was favourite, as he's been in these situations more but I never felt he was going to beat Jimmy heavily. Also with the Champion of champions, grand prix and players champs winning a ranker has a bigger impact for players lower down the rankings so Jimmy thoroughly deserves this win played solid whenever I saw him and didn't blink at the winning line.

Good points. I hope Jimmy can relish the three (assuming he does make it to the WGP and PC) "free" tournaments, not to mention the extra rankings boost that two of those will provide.

Re: D88.com European Masters Final !!!!

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
eraserhead wrote:What I liked about the final was that Perry was favourite, as he's been in these situations more but I never felt he was going to beat Jimmy heavily. Also with the Champion of champions, grand prix and players champs winning a ranker has a bigger impact for players lower down the rankings so Jimmy thoroughly deserves this win played solid whenever I saw him and didn't blink at the winning line.

Good points. I hope Jimmy can relish the three (assuming he does make it to the WGP and PC) "free" tournaments, not to mention the extra rankings boost that two of those will provide.

I Think to get to the PC he will have to get more results like this to back it up.

57K was enough to get in to the World Grand prix last season so you got to think hes in that one. hes about 40K off getting in to the players championship though so he needs to push on.