Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Final !!

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:another heartbreaker for Gilbert.

Should have been 8-6 up. Bottled it again.

He may never win a ranker.

Oh buck off, it wasn't his bottle that might the cue ball clip the middle jaw, or make some idiot in the crowd leave their phone on.

Not every loss is a bottlejob you twerp.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Gilbert needs a mental coach.

And I don't mean a Sunshine Bus

He's done very little wrong.

You are correct that he has made few mistakes but he has carried himself poorly since the MSI.

Do you not think he had the air of a man accepting his fate?

Actually no I haven't got that impression.

If it weren't for an outrageous piece of luck for Kyren and a poorly timed mobile phone, Gilbert could have won.

I don't think he's looked resigned at all.

Yeah Ok I may have read too much into it but that red that he rushed in the penultimate frame (along the cushion near the black) and a couple of wild ones he got away with.

I think they gave Kyren belief.

Maybe could have dug in a bit.

Any way - well done KW.
DG should get one soon.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Iranu wrote:

Oh buck off, it wasn't his bottle that might the cue ball clip the middle jaw, or make some idiot in the crowd leave their phone on.

Stfu iranu

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Stfu iranu

Good point.

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:I still think Gilbert will win a ranker.

Yes. We have so many tournaments now. He'll certainly get another chance at some stage.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Stfu iranu

rofl :happy: :D

Postby Ash147

Gilbert fails once again. He’s not won a ranking event, and he’s still not made it into the top 16. I’d be surprised if he ever achieved either of those things now.

Back to the potatoes with you.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:Gilbert fails once again. He’s not won a ranking event, and he’s still not made it into the top 16. I’d be surprised if he ever achieved either of those things now.

He grows cue - cumbers rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Iranu

Wilson always looks like he's been told that his dad won't make it home from the frontline in time for Christmas.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Gilbert fails once again. He’s not won a ranking event, and he’s still not made it into the top 16. I’d be surprised if he ever achieved either of those things now.

He grows cue - cumbers rofl rofl rofl rofl

Would you like me to get your coat for you?

Postby Cloud Strife

Is Gilbert not provisionally in the top 16 now? I thought I read that somewhere.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:Wilson always looks like he's been told that his dad won't make it home from the frontline in time for Christmas.

He has a miserable face and no charisma.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:

Is Gilbert not provisionally in the top 16 now? I thought I read that somewhere.

Isn't he like 8th on the one year list or something?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:

You read it on here you bucking idiot

Postby eraserhead

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Wilson always looks like he's been told that his dad won't make it home from the frontline in time for Christmas.

He has a miserable face and no charisma.

and his father smelt of elderberries.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

rofl pmsl

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

:bird:

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:

He is for the World Championship seeding cut off

Postby Iranu

Just listen to Kyren, thanking his family and team for lifting him when he needed it. Arrogant little hammer.