Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Qualifying !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Iff the reel Roryy doedn?t winn his matcf against Carty i an a wally (wrote with an air balloons).

The Saviour has officially jumped the shark. He's doing it on purpose now.

Did he jump the sharks after six or seven a Guinness?

Haha. Your ability to impersonate other forum members is acutely observed.

Don’t worry, I’ll climb out now.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Iff the reel Roryy doedn?t winn his matcf against Carty i an a wally (wrote with an air balloons).

Of his bottom?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Of his bottom?

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Of his bottom?

Yes, you got the joke :-D

Postby Drew1404

Stevens loses to Zhao again, ouch. Was 2-0 up as well, but the kid is hard to stop right now. He's got a 9-1 record this season, losing the only match to a beast form Stuart Carrington who went on to do really well in that tournament. Impressive stuff. same with Sijun, hard to believe he's still only 18, good to watch as well.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Drew1404 wrote:Stevens loses to Zhao again, ouch. Was 2-0 up as well, but the kid is hard to stop right now. He's got a 9-1 record this season, losing the only match to a beast form Stuart Carrington who went on to do really well in that tournament. Impressive stuff. same with Sijun, hard to believe he's still only 18, good to watch as well.

I agree.

He is making terrific progress.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Drew1404 wrote:Stevens loses to Zhao again, ouch. Was 2-0 up as well, but the kid is hard to stop right now. He's got a 9-1 record this season, losing the only match to a beast form Stuart Carrington who went on to do really well in that tournament. Impressive stuff. same with Sijun, hard to believe he's still only 18, good to watch as well.

I agree.

Who? Matthew Stevens?

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Just let it flow, Dan baby. Word.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I agree.

Who? Matthew Stevens?

That ship has sailed. And crashed into a big iceberg. And many people drowned.

Postby Pink Ball

The reaction here to Cloud's obviously light-hearted dig about Belgians was ridiculous and leaves a sour taste in my mouth, if I'm honest. Thankfully the one man it was aimed at saw it for what it was: a joke. Interestingly there was no such reaction to his jokes at me about the Irish, and rightly so.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:The reaction here to Cloud's obviously light-hearted dig about Belgians was ridiculous and leaves a sour taste in my mouth,

Can we take this as your official resignation from The Island? :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:The reaction here to Cloud's obviously light-hearted dig about Belgians was ridiculous and leaves a sour taste in my mouth, if I'm honest. Thankfully the one man it was aimed at saw it for what it was: a joke. Interestingly there was no such reaction to his jokes at me about the Irish, and rightly so.

The Irish are pretty low down on the victimhood hierarchy, tbf.

They're behind the Muslims, blacks, refugees, transgenders, gays, women and immigrants.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:The reaction here to Cloud's obviously light-hearted dig about Belgians was ridiculous and leaves a sour taste in my mouth, if I'm honest. Thankfully the one man it was aimed at saw it for what it was: a joke. Interestingly there was no such reaction to his jokes at me about the Irish, and rightly so.

The Irish are pretty low down on the victimhood hierarchy, tbf.

They're behind the Muslims, blacks, refugees, transgenders, gays, women and immigrants.

But are they behind Belgians?

Postby Dan-cat

It wasn't remotely funny.

It was the subsequent comment from Cloud that left a sour taste in my mouth tbh. I'm not gonna repeat it.