Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Quarter Finals!!!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm seeing the new Halloween film tonight.

It was decent. <ok>

I canny wait to see it.

Good old Michael Myers is back!,YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!. . :boo: :happy: :cracker:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It was decent. <ok>

I canny wait to see it.

Good old Michael Myers is back!,YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!. . :boo: :happy: :cracker:

I went old school, and went to the cinema. There was only about 12 people there. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

It was bloody sold out on Halloween! Saw the Queen movie instead, absolutely ace. The guy playing Freddie - Rami Malek - is a tour de force. Not for one minute did I think 'that's good acting' - I just thought it was freddie the whole time.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:It was bloody sold out on Halloween! Saw the Queen movie instead, absolutely ace. The guy playing Freddie - Rami Malek - is a tour de force. Not for one minute did I think 'that's good acting' - I just thought it was freddie the whole time.

Anyone see Eric Banna in 'Chopper'? Good ole Chopper himself was very impressed. Man he was a funny pyschopath.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:It was bloody sold out on Halloween! Saw the Queen movie instead, absolutely ace. The guy playing Freddie - Rami Malek - is a tour de force. Not for one minute did I think 'that's good acting' - I just thought it was freddie the whole time.

I went on November 1st. <laugh>

Snuck a massive bag of popcorn in, then ordered pretty much everything in McDonalds on the way home. Nearly gave myself indigestion. :emb:

Postby Iranu

Rami Malek stars in Mr Robot. If you liked his performance you should watch him in that. He's incredible in it and the show is unbelievably good.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:

Rami Malek stars in Mr Robot. If you liked his performance you should watch him in that. He's incredible in it and the show is unbelievably good.

I jsut heard about this, I will take a look. Mike Myers playing the EMI exec who refuses to put out Bohemian Rhapsody is a stroke of genius, in light of his Wayne's World Bo-Rhap tribute.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It was decent. <ok>

I canny wait to see it.

Good old Michael Myers is back!,YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!. .

I went old school, and went to the cinema. There was only about 12 people there. rofl

Good on ya SF!,i,m a massive oldskool fan myself.

There was only about 12 people there. :shock: #oldskooldecline!. :chin: >-( :-D

MICHAEL MYERS= #CLASSOF78!. :happy: :-D

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I jsut heard about this, I will take a look. Mike Myers playing the EMI exec who refuses to put out Bohemian Rhapsody is a stroke of genius, in light of his Wayne's World Bo-Rhap tribute.

<ok> You won't regret it!