Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Quarter Finals!!!

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:Was the Robertson Roar audible?

I wish I could find that video of his match against Tom Ford in the 2013 PTC grand finals. Made several fist pumps and a Come on roar after potting frame ball. That hand shake in the end and Fords face was just unforgettable. rofl

Postby Wildey

Great Win from Robertson from 4-2 down against Selby.

He hasent won a proper Length Tournament since he won the UK Championship in 2015 can this be his time to shine once again?

Postby TheRocket

Stevens has done well to get to the semis. But his run will come to an end against Allen.

Lisowski though might push Robertson a little bit at least. While Robertson does well against Selby and Higgins he has always been struggling against those Trump and Ronnie type like players. Rapid breakbuilders who can reel off frames in no time.

But Lisowski has to play at the peak of his powers to have any chance of winning.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Allen vs Robbo in the final then...?

Both have had some classic matches over the years especially at the Masters.

A final between the two would not disappoint Im sure.

Postby hendry_fan

Matt Stevens reaches a semi-final again,canny remember the last time he got so far in a ranking tourney.

Incredible that he,s won 3 deciders in a row!. :clap: <ok>

I managed to see his decider against 0`Donnell,he needed about 4 bites at the cherry to get over the line,the green that 0`Donnell missed= :dizzy: #purepressure.

Hard luck to 0`Donnell in losing today,but the lads been on a hell of a roll of late.

Many congrats to Stevens!,#classof94. <ok> :-D

I also managed to see the final frame btween Selbs n Robbo.

What a postional shot Selbs played from yellow to yellow. :roll: :shock:

Once again,Trump can,t get past the 1/4s,very well done to Jack though. :clap: