Post a reply

Re: Indian Open Heldover and Last 64 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Anybody watching this then?

I don't have the Player, so won't be. #CasualFan

Are you still getting the Indian coverage for it? rofl

great match this

Hello, snooker mate :-) :wave:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Godot

Nice comeback by Sharav. The dream Vafaei - Sharav final is on.

Vafaei won't turn up and the title is awarded to Sharav, a low-key snooker tournament becomes huge international news and Bazza Hearn revels in delight because 'it's got people talkin' about snooker'.

Postby Deewee

Godot wrote:Nice comeback by Sharav. The dream Vafaei - Sharav final is on.

Vafaei won't turn up and the title is awarded to Sharav, a low-key snooker tournament becomes huge international news and Bazza Hearn revels in delight because 'it's got people talkin' about snooker'.

And only because Sharav wanted to play in the World Cup

Postby TheSaviour

What a shock. Eden Sharav GOT BETTER of Michael Georgiou. A yet another one full bottling job from Michael Georgiou. Poor sod. What he should do in order to held his nerve. At least travelling all way to India doesn´t do the trick rofl rofl rofl . Just trying to find something positive out of it when realistically a very, very sad about this. Such a talented bloke. And a complete waste. And then we have clowns like Rod Lawler going for it also.. Surely Georgiou much different than those clowns, so can only wish he would start to play at some point. Or how about JOE SWAIL. Who leaked a two frames even to a german kid. OMG. The state of a game.

This sauce is savoury, not sweet.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dott smashes Ursenbacher 4-0

Ursenbacher withdrew.

That makes it an even better win.

To beat a player 4-0 that isn't even there is pretty impressive.

Postby Drew1404

Some weird mind games in the holt vs thep match, holt keeps taking the balls out after he wins a frame and last frame he took almost every ball out the pockets lol, has he got somewhere to be!? Now thep has won another frame and he has started doing it too!!

Postby SnookerFan

Drew1404 wrote:Some weird mind games in the holt vs thep match, holt keeps taking the balls out after he wins a frame and last frame he took almost every ball out the pockets lol, has he got somewhere to be!? Now thep has won another frame and he has started doing it too!!

Man, I tell you one thing.

This sauce is savoury, not sweet.

Postby SnookerFan

Drew1404 wrote:Some weird mind games in the holt vs thep match, holt keeps taking the balls out after he wins a frame and last frame he took almost every ball out the pockets lol, has he got somewhere to be!? Now thep has won another frame and he has started doing it too!!

So, what's happening? After the frame is done, they're taking balls out of the pocket and putting them back on the table. Like, they're trying to help the referee?

Odd, in the sense that you don't usually see that. You think it's mind games?

Postby Drew1404

SnookerFan wrote:

So, what's happening? After the frame is done, they're taking balls out of the pocket and putting them back on the table. Like, they're trying to help the referee?

I mean I usually see players take a couple of balls out then sit down, it was just funny because holt literally went round the whole table taking every ball out, maybe he had a dentist appointment to go to lol

Postby Drew1404

Btw theps break offs since the shoot outs have been superb, I was so impressed at his consistency then, and he did the same thing during his break offs here, he had holt in trouble every time. This was an impressive win as holt looked up for it, that 60/1 was maybe not a bad shout

Postby SnookerFan

Drew1404 wrote:Btw theps break offs since the shoot outs have been superb, I was so impressed at his consistency then, and he did the same thing during his break offs here, he had holt in trouble every time. This was an impressive win as holt looked up for it, that 60/1 was maybe not a bad shout

No wonder it's a ranking event. <ok>

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:

Ursenbacher withdrew.

He Ursen-bached out of the tournament.

Postby Cloud Strife

Drew1404 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I mean I usually see players take a couple of balls out then sit down, it was just funny because holt literally went round the whole table taking every ball out, maybe he had a dentist appointment to go to lol

Maybe he thought, "might as well get some cheap treatment done whilst I'm in India".

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Ursenbacher withdrew.

Can't really blame him after a thrashing like that.

Feel for the lad.

Don't most people withdraw after they've lost? I mean, what else can you do?

Be like Kepa, and refuse to leave the field?