Post a reply

Re: Indian Open Last 16/Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:Kacper Filipiak has beaten David Lilley 5-4 in the ESBA final, to get back on the main tour. Remember when Ronnie tipped him as a future world champion?

He tips everyone to be a future world champion.

Postby Wildey

When The Indian Open started in August in qualifying Anthony Hamilton was ranked 29 thats why he is seeded 18 for the tournament but now his ranking is 62.

Postby D4P

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Title number 100 for Fed. What a player.

I suppose he might keep playing as long as he can still win minor events, but it looks like he has no chance of winning more majors.

Postby aimlesswandeer

Ash147 wrote:Hamilton’s AST is 41.31. :zzz:

There have been some really good safety battles which I’ve enjoyed but Hammy keeps getting down to play shots before changing his mind and walking around the table some more. It makes me yearn for those Shootout beeps...

Postby SnookerFan

aimlesswandeer wrote:

There have been some really good safety battles which I’ve enjoyed but Hammy keeps getting down to play shots before changing his mind and walking around the table some more. It makes me yearn for those Shootout beeps...

It shouldn't be a ranking event.

Postby aimlesswandeer

SnookerFan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:

It shouldn't be a ranking event.

I’m getting deja vu...

Postby Wildey

Donaldson is a tough competitor.

Few years back i said Donaldson is the best Scottish player since Maguire and after i said that Magill started winning tournaments but i still stand by that but its taking him longer to come through than i thought but eventually he will get there.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Kacper Filipiak has beaten David Lilley 5-4 in the ESBA final, to get back on the main tour. Remember when Ronnie tipped him as a future world champion?

He tips everyone to be a future world champion.

Higgins tipped him to be one too

Postby aimlesswandeer

Wildey wrote:Donaldson is a tough competitor.

Few years back i said Donaldson is the best Scottish player since Maguire and after i said that Magill started winning tournaments but i still stand by that but its taking him longer to come through than i thought but eventually he will get there.

He’s had a very good season, and will lose the points from his disappointing 2017/18 next season so he will shoot up the rankings.

Postby mick745

He still could be.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:YESSSSSSSSSS!,John Haggis wins another decider,as he sends Li Hang packing. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Another ranker starting to look very likely... :hatoff:

you were saying ...