Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Dammit, just went Facebook on my phone whilst sat on the bog.

I saw that Judd was out. :grrr:

Hopefully, I'll miss the result of this afternoon's match and watch that.

Always the danger with Chinese events.

It doesn't help that I am having the slowest day at work in human history. I've looked at literally everything on the internet that isn't snooker.

When I'm not Tivoing tomorrow, because I am out, I'll have quadruple work and won't be able to talk to you guys. rofl

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I legitimately think it should be illegal to expect people to work when there's snooker on the telly.

I can think of no crueler torture.

If you had the Player you could watch the snooker at work.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I legitimately think it should be illegal to expect people to work when there's snooker on the telly.

Toenails pulled out with pliers while being forced to watch Peter Ebdon’s 5 minute 12 point break on loop?

Postby Andre147

Tell me about it!

Got told off by my boss in the morning because I glanced over the TV when it was 5-5 in Judd's match...

Jesus sometimes its a killer, and Ronnie wasnt even playing... like you, for a die hard snooker fan cant think of a crueler torture.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ding might win this tournament.

He hasnt been the same since Michael Wasley's defeat and those 2 in a row against Selby... especially the last one in 2017, it really hurt him.