Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Image

I'm going out on my lunch break. See you all in a bit.

Guys, you got Snookerfan to leave the forum. Snookerfan.

That’s how screwed up this is.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:

I may not have joined until recently, but I've been visiting this forum for a long time now. There are some people here that by this logic have had about a hundred strikes and are not out. I have no intention of attacking people undeservedly, but I'm not going to tiptoe around here afraid of putting a foot wrong.

If you have been lurking for a while, then you would know just how far wide of the mark calling me 'a pathetic internet troll' is.

You're a stirrer Koni, a drama queen, and I've had multiple complaints about you by PM. No, I won't say what or who.

Was it Pink Ball?

Nope. I do tourist a lot of fellas in PM because I’m cowardly that way, but I’ve never made a complaint about a poster.

:chin:

If there's a snitch amongst us, a snake in the grass, I'd like to know who it is, so that I can trash them for being a pussy.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Image

I'm going out on my lunch break. See you all in a bit.

Guys, you got Snookerfan to leave the forum. Snookerfan.

That’s how screwed up this is.

It's been like a Monty Python sketch on here this morning.

Postby TheRocket

If Robertson gets to the final Trump will drop to number 7 in the rankings and could meet ROS in the quarters already. And with the draw Robertson has now that that can happen very easily.

Postby Dan-cat

I didn't say anything about a ban. I meant personally i'd given him a few chances now. Koni, relax, you aren't going to get banned. Stay around, make some friends.

I'm not off for lunch, because I chose today to do some intermittent fasting. Bad timing. It's freezing where I am the heating is broken :-(

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:If Robertson gets to the final Trump will drop to number 7 in the rankings and could meet ROS in the quarters already. And with the draw Robertson has now that that can happen very easily.

Come on Neil

Postby Alex0paul

Good to see Brecel and potentially McGill picking up some much needed points this week

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:I didn't say anything about a ban. I meant personally i'd given him a few chances now. Koni, relax, you aren't going to get banned. Stay around, make some friends.

I'm not off for lunch, because I chose today to do some intermittent fasting. Bad timing. It's freezing where I am the heating is broken :-(

Sorry Dan. It read like you were warning him as a mod.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:How many times does Vodka have to use the r-word, or refer to fellow posters as Nazis, or any of the other stuff he’s said, before he’s on final warning?

Vodka can say what he wants on this forum. I have no idea why. He insults both new members and long time posters, he deliberately lets threads go off topic, keeps talking about veganism, politics and anything but snooker, loves to troll and act like he's the only one with a brain. But somehow that's all ok. He got banned once, then comes back and does it all again. No problem.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ffs Holden.

Why have you weighed in with that?

Because Vodka constantly insults people around here and I don't like that. Why is it a problem I bring this up? Other posters mentioned this before me.

Postby Iranu

Holden’s right. Vodka gets away with saying things that many of us never could, and 90% of his posts are deliberate attempts to provoke an argument.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mags vs McGill in a battle of the Scots.

I wonder who Hendry-Fan wants to win?

I like Mags's attitude.

But does Hendry Fan?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ffs Holden.

Why have you weighed in with that?

Because Vodka constantly insults people around here and I don't like that. Why is it a problem I bring this up? Other posters mentioned this before me.

Because it is not helpful. Many people might dislike mine or your posts but that's life.

You are not a mod and so if you dislike one of Vodka's posts, report it rather than air it in public.

Your comments have a taste of bullying about them IMO.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Would be nice to see Luca go far in this tournament. He's worked hard on his game, I hope he gets some results. Good to watch when on fire.

Postby Vallomas

Alan McManus leads Stuart Carrington 4-0!

Angles has passed under the radar so far and we all now that he is capable of doing something good.