Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Koninkaulus

Dan-cat wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
Nice of you to say that. Sadly, I'm not interested in being on my last chance when my offences don't merit that. I'm sorry, but there's no way what I said today warrants a warning like that.

You're right, it didn't, I apologise for that.

Accepted. No harm done.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Koninkaulus wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
Nice of you to say that. Sadly, I'm not interested in being on my last chance when my offences don't merit that. I'm sorry, but there's no way what I said today warrants a warning like that.

You're right, it didn't, I apologise for that.

Accepted. No harm done.

Pretty fair minded that Koninkaulus - let bygones be bygones.

DanCat is forgiven and we can all move on.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ironically, since Pinkball and Koninkalaus have been arguing all day I thought I would share a fact to help calm the water.

Finn is the name for an inhabitant of Finland and is also a popular Irish name so that is quite a coincidence.

Also, Fin McColl is a famous Irish hero who to this day has newsagents named in his honour for creating the Giant's Corrsway which is where the Corrs are from.

Also, Robin Hull is from Finland.

Boutros Boutros-Ghali had nothing on me. I bring people together

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ironically, since Pinkball and Koninkalaus have been arguing all day I thought I would share a fact to help calm the water.

Finn is the name for an inhabitant of Finland and is also a popular Irish name so that is quite a coincidence.

Also, Fin McColl is a famous Irish hero who to this day has newsagents named in his honour for creating the Giant's Corrsway which is where the Corrs are from.

Also, Robin Hull is from Finland.

Boutros Boutros-Ghali had nothing on me. I bring people together

I didn’t argue with him once all day, but you’ve screwed up everything now.

Postby Vallomas

Sorry for the off topic

Vallomas wrote:I put Lawler v Wilson on YouTube.

I watched the first mini session and the final frame. Kyren played rubbish in the beginning, missing a lot of easy balls. Rod made a 77 break to go 2-1 up and then fluked the opening red in the next one, just to make a 90 and get a 3-1 lead.

At 4-5, Wilson was on a break of 56 when he fluked a red ball but missed position (blaming a kick for that). After a brief tactical battle, Kyren left an easy red to the middle giving Rod the chance to score 49 points (with 25 remaining). Kyren made one more mistake to leave the green, but Lawler needed to pot the blue from some distance to win the frame. He did, so he won.

From what I saw, Wilson played badly, but Lawler deserves a credit. He played some solid stuff and had many cracking long pots. I had forgotten that he is a player with attacking approach on his game, although he is (very) slow.
Last edited by Vallomas on 04 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Koninkaulus

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Greatest motorcar-racing country on earth. Shit-hot at driving too quickly.

Pathetic attempt to 'suck up' to Koninkalaus but I understand why you have done it.

It's not Koninkalaus FFS.

Are you drunk? I've never argued with Pink Ball. :D

I hate every single type of motor racing though.

Postby Andre147

Drew1404 wrote:World snooker still aren't showing the match result scores and breaks with the ast times of each player, annoying

Only the big ones like Brendan Moore, Paul Collier or Jan Verhaas.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Drew1404 wrote:World snooker still aren't showing the match result scores and breaks with the ast times of each player, annoying

The Holy Trinity of snooker refereeing.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

The Holy Trinity of snooker refereeing.

Michaela. <ok>