Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 16 !!!

Postby D4P

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Bingham started using SightRight and working with Feeney in 2010. It's amazing what he has achieved since then.

ha. That relationship soured...

I can’t warm to Bingham. I respect his hard work and achievements but he seems difficult and bald

I have honestly wondered before if there is anyone in the world who considers Bingham to be their "favorite player", outside of people who know him personally...

Postby Holden Chinaski

D4P wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Bingham started using SightRight and working with Feeney in 2010. It's amazing what he has achieved since then.

I can’t warm to Bingham. I respect his hard work and achievements but he seems difficult and bald

I have honestly wondered before if there is anyone in the world who considers Bingham to be their "favorite player", outside of people who know him personally...

SnookerFan likes him.

Postby hendry_fan

D4P wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Yeah,i,ve always felt the same way bout Bingo too,i just can,t warm to the geezer,although i do admire his passion for the game and the achievement he,s made.

In saying that,i certainly don,t hate,dislike him,but it,s not as if i like him neither, :chin: i guess i,d say,i think he,s ok. :-)

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

He definitely seems bald.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:

I wonder what went wrong. I remember Mark Williams used to hate on SightRight all the time on Twitter. He said it could never work. And Bingham used to say SightRight was the reason he won the World Championship.
Now Williams is with SightRight and Bingham left...

Postby Ck147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Stuart "Sex Machine" Bingham

He looks like a fat version of one of my mates so I will support him, not above Robbo though :)

Postby Drew1404

Vallomas wrote:Hossein Vafaei is still my dark horse for the final, but I am not sure if he can handle televised matches. Tomorrow's match against Brecel will be a good test for him.

And you were right, he can't. He's been awful today

Postby Vallomas

Brecel went to the MSI with a 4-0 too.

Woollaston and Lyu Haotian are tied on 2-2, while Liang and Craigie are still on the second frame (0-1).

Postby Drew1404

Can't believe vafaei lost 6-0, he played so well up to this point. He wilted against Robertson in his last big match, he just seems to have a mental issue aganst the top players, he had chances today but couldn't put together one decent break. He seems to have the same issue that lisowski had.

Postby rekoons

Drew1404 wrote:, he had chances today but couldn't put together one decent break. He seems to have the same issue that lisowski had.

I'm not quite sure Lisowski is there yet...

Postby Dan-cat

Drew1404 wrote:Can't believe vafaei lost 6-0, he played so well up to this point. He wilted against Robertson in his last big match, he just seems to have a mental issue aganst the top players, he had chances today but couldn't put together one decent break. He seems to have the same issue that lisowski had.

Brecel is 3-nil up on Vafei on my player (about to go 4-nil), am I in a timewarp? Let's do the timewarp agaiiiinnnn!!!

Postby rekoons

And as for Bingham, I quite like seeing him play (not in a :limp: way, mind you!)
just like most pro's he's fluent and good to watch when in good form.

I cursed him though when he knocked out Ronnie at the WC in '15, but then he also beat Trump and Murphy, with good snooker, so I got over it, and think he deserves the credit.

Postby Vallomas

Sam Craigie leads Liang Wenbo 5-2. If he crosses over the line, he faces Neil Robertson in the quarter final.

Twice in the past Craigie went close to a shock win over Robbo but squandered his opportunities. That in last year's China Open was more painful, as the 1st round exit at the WSC qualifiers s week later, meant that he dropped off the Tour as a result. I hope that the time for the breakthrough has come for this talented player.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Vallomas wrote:Sam Craigie leads Liang Wenbo 5-2. If he crosses over the line, he faces Neil Robertson in the quarter final.

Twice in the past Craigie went close to a shock win over Robbo but squandered his opportunities. That in last year's China Open was more painful, as the 1st round exit at the WSC qualifiers s week later, meant that he dropped off the Tour as a result. I hope that the time for the breakthrough has come for this talented player.

I agree.

I think that Craigie has the talent to be a top 16 player.