Postby Koninkaulus

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Welcome back Kinokaulus

Did you see the matches today?

Thank you, Radsmokerplethora.

I did.

:hatoff:

To be more precise, I saw what they showed on Eurosport here in Finland. So all of Robbo-Brecel and bits and pieces of Lisowski-Donaldson.

It seems every match in the latter stages of the tournament has ended in disappointment for me. I suppose that's what you get for usually supporting the underdog.
Last edited by Koninkaulus on 06 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Re: XingPai China Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby HappyCamper

o'sullivan is probably the fittest player on the tour. i'm not sure i buy all this 'he lacks stamina' stuff or can't handle long matches.

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:o'sullivan is probably the fittest player on the tour. i'm not sure i buy all this 'he lacks stamina' stuff or can't handle long matches.

He isnt patient enough. He prefers tournaments over and done in a week or less.

He always says the Worlds is his least favourite tournament because of that, despite winning it 5 times.

Postby Koninkaulus

Andre147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:o'sullivan is probably the fittest player on the tour. i'm not sure i buy all this 'he lacks stamina' stuff or can't handle long matches.

He always says the Worlds is his least favourite tournament because of that, despite winning it 5 times.

Not saying there isn't some truth to that, but he says a lot of things he doesn't mean. Of course it's not his least favourite tournament.

Postby SnookerFan

Koninkaulus wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Not saying there isn't some truth to that, but he says a lot of things he doesn't mean. Of course it's not his least favourite tournament.

I wouldn't be surprised if that one wasn't true.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Glad to hear you are still playing HF

Thankyou BSP.

Oh,yeah,i,m still playing,i,ll probably still be playing when i,m 100. ;-) :-D

I have spells where i play once a week for a few weeks in a row,then i vanish for 2,3 weeks.

Sometimes it,s cause i don,t have the time,other times it,s cause i,m too lazy,other times it,s cause i canny be bovered,it,s mainly cause of the last 2 reasons though.

At the start of this year,i set a goal,that i was gonna play at least once a week,but it did,nt happen.

I,m not gonna put myself under pressure,pressure myself to go at least once a week,i tried it,but it did,nt work,i,m too old for that :-D ,if i,m in the mood i,ll go,if i don,t go n play for 2,3 weeks,then so be it. :-)