Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

Would like to see Lisowski win but can't see it happening unfortunately. Dont think he has the allround game to beat Robertson over that distance.

Postby Ck147

Well done Robbo, think tomorrow will be a bit more one sided

Postby Iranu

Luca shouldn’t be smiling so much after losing a tough semi final. He should be snake hissed off.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:So Trump v O’Sullivan quarter?

yes

Trump will be eager to exact revenge for his last loss.

But ROS is well equipped to beat him.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

yes

Well if if wasn't Trump in the quarters it would have been Robertson. And from his point of view he suffered even more painful defeats against ROS this season so he would be even more up for that match I think. And for revenge.

Quite crazy to think though that Trump and ROS have already played in three big multi session matches this season and the biggest one is (possibly) still yet to come.
Last edited by TheRocket on 06 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

yes

Well if if wasn't Trump in the quarters it would have been Robertson. And from his point of view he suffered even more painful defeats against ROS this season so he would be even more up that match I think. And for revenge.

Quite crazy to think though that Trump and ROS have already played in three big multi session matches this season and the biggest one is still yet to come.

They’ve both got to get there yet

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

yes

If they play each other in the quarter-final, I think whoever wins will win the tournament.

Both have had some surprising loses at the Crucible in recent years even Carter managed to beat Ronnie Jesus that says it all really never count you chickens form goes out of the window its about stamina.

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

yes

Well if if wasn't Trump in the quarters it would have been Robertson. And from his point of view he suffered even more painful defeats against ROS this season so he would be even more up that match I think. And for revenge.

Quite crazy to think though that Trump and ROS have already played in three big multi session matches this season and the biggest one is still yet to come.

They’ve both got to get there yet

True. If I had to make a prediction though I'd say O'Sullivan will get through comfortably. Dont think a qualifier or Maguire can threaten him. With Trump not quite sure. Could face Ding in the second round. Hawkins is possible as well if Lisowski wins tomorrow. And we know that Hawkins plays like a man possessed in those early rounds.

Postby hendry_fan

I did,nt see any of the semis,was busy.

Well done Robbo!.

And well done Jack.

Flippin eck,Jack did,nt half give Scott a right good wallopin,10-1!. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Talkin of 10-1,s,i also actually also got walloped,10-1,bout 3 weeks ago,that was the BIGGEST ever loss i,ve sufffered in all the years i,ve played snooker,at least i won a frame though. <laugh>

My opponent was in peak form,he threw twelve 20+ breaks at me,five o them were 30+ers and one was a 40+,too good for my level of play.

I went for a few frames this afternoon and i lost 3-2 on a respotted black.

I,ve lost frames on a respotted black,but never until today lost a match on a respotted black.

My opponent and myself played poor,he went 2-0 in front,then i found a bit of form and clawed back.

In the decider,i blew 2 absolute crackin chances,i was on a break of 17,then i bottled an absolute sitter of a green,it was really close to the middle bag,but i somehow missed it.

Later on when it went down to the colours,i had an absolute easy peasy black,but no,i had to go n damn well miss that as well,my opponent ended up potting it,and it was respotted.

On the respotted black,i had 1 chance of a pot,a tough mid range one,i missed it by quite a bit,a few shots later,i played a saftey,which left him a long pot,the bugger goes for it n he pots it. :mood:

We shook hands and i said,he actually deserved more to win as he was the better player,i had lots o chances and the green n black i missed in the decider,well,that was just nuts. :-( :-)

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

yes

If they play each other in the quarter-final, I think whoever wins will win the tournament.

Both have had some surprising loses at the Crucible in recent years even Carter managed to beat Ronnie Jesus that says it all really never count you chickens form goes out of the window its about stamina.

Yes absolutely Wild.

Crucible is about stamina and ROS doesnt like the long slog as much as he used to so anything can happen.

And he won that 3 session final with Robbo, but in the 2nd and 3rd he started to get frustrated and that frustration has led him to lose some matches he shouldnt have lost since 2014 at The Crucible.