Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Final !!!

Postby Ck147

That's what I thought, thank you D4P, go Robbo!

Postby eraserhead

Ck147 wrote:Did like Jack's post match interview though, he played really well but he obviously didn't want to face Robbo in the final, he was hoping for Luca big time!

Luca and Jack would have been the more interesting final as they're similar players. Robbo's a lot more than a potter these days and I feel he'll get by on his matchplay.

Postby Ck147

Can't disagree with that EraserHead, Jack vs Luca would have been a great final. Unfortunately, Jack is against Neil who is in great form. Don't hold much hope for young Jack. Jack has done good this season, but Neil as done the same and got back to his best, think it will go one way pretty quickly unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong and it goes all the way.

Postby Vallomas

Good morning. I opened my tv when Robbo was potting the last balls of the first frame (at 65-32). What happened earlier?

Postby Andre147

Morning!

Robbo already in thr groove...

Jack needs to start beating these top players in big matches and I dont think he's got the game for that yet, and he's not that young anymore. But he needs to do this, his pal Trump beat Selby to win this China Open.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Good morning. I opened my tv when Robbo was potting the last balls of the first frame (at 65-32). What happened earlier?

Jack got in in the first frame, but missed completely out of nowhere. Even the commentators couldn't explain why he missed.

Robbo won the frame, followed by the second one.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 27 Jul 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Vallomas

To be fair, Jack was a bit unlucky in this frame, as Neil hadn't left anything easy all the times he missed