Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Final !!!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching Britain's Favourite Crisps that was on Channel 5.

Salt and vinegar?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching Britain's Favourite Crisps that was on Channel 5.

Salt and vinegar?

Not got there yet.

Monster Munch (all flavours) are in at number 11.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:Monster munch are not crisps. They're made of corn not potato!

You think that's bad?

They counted Mini Cheddars.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Another marmite China Open final

But the standard was so much better than the China Championship Final early season.

GO STANDARDS :D

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

But the standard was so much better than the China Championship Final early season.

Wasn't that your favourite match?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Wasn't that your favourite match?

not best of the season no but definitely top 5 because every frame could have gone either way and they took it in turns to win them.

thats all you ask of a match.

Postby hendry_fan

Not so long ouuta bed.

Wow!,Robbos 8-2 up against Jack.

I guess we can already say,CONGRATULATIONS ROBBO! on adding yet another piece o silverware to your collection. :hatoff:

I,m sure Jack,ll finaly be able to get the monkey off his back sometime in the near future. :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

HappyCamper wrote:Monster munch are not crisps. They're made of corn not potato!

Very good point!. :hatoff:

For me,Monster Munch are crisps,but Wikipedia clearly states they are not!. :no:

"Monster Munch are a baked corn snack (not crisps)". :-D

Talking of crisps,a freind o mine just the other day,told me that he sometimes has a crisp sandwitch/crisp roll. :roll: <laugh>

I,d never even heard of that,i,d never even thought of it,i said,it sounds intrestin,i,ll give it a try,still have,nt gotten round to it yet
though. :-)

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:Robbo's ability as a front runner will be tested in the second session.

you know what your absolutely right.

Probably of the real top players Robbo is the worst front runner of the lot.

hes been known to get very negative in front and try not to lose instead of going out to win it

Postby HappyCamper

hendry_fan wrote:

For me,Monster Munch are crisps,but Wikipedia clearly states they are not!. :no:

Talking of crisps,a freind o mine just the other day,told me that he sometimes has a crisp sandwitch/crisp roll. :roll: <laugh>

I,d never even heard of that,i,d never even thought of it,i said,it sounds intrestin,i,ll give it a try,still have,nt gotten round to it yet

Haha, I used to have those as wee lad. Couple slices hovis, salted butter, and a packet of cheese and onion. I wonder why Scotland has such high rates of heart disease. :chin:

Postby Andre147

The best China Open Finals for me have been from 2006, Higgins v MJW, 2008 Murphy v Mags and 2011 Trump v Selby.

Postby HappyCamper

Vallomas wrote:Robbo's ability as a front runner will be tested in the second session.

Will it really. I can't see Lisowski putting him under even the slightest amount of pressure.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:

Will it really. I can't see Lisowski putting him under even the slightest amount of pressure.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:The best China Open Finals for me have been from 2006, Higgins v MJW, 2008 Murphy v Mags and 2011 Trump v Selby.

Postby hendry_fan

HappyCamper wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Haha, I used to have those as wee lad. Couple slices hovis, salted butter, and a packet of cheese and onion. I wonder why Scotland has such high rates of heart disease. :chin:

Cheese n onion,prawn cocktail,baked sour cream n chive are my fav crisp flavour.

I,ve got 2 bags o cheese n onion,i might make a cheese n onion crisp sarnie later,or sometime next week. :chin: :-)

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:Did anyone see the Dreamy /Scottie match properly?

Did Scottie fold or did Dreamy play out of his skin? I dipped in and out.
looks like dreamboat was on form to me