Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Quarter Finals !!

Postby Andre147

Day was sublime yesterday has to be said. Havent seen him play that well before.

But even with that, Trump needs to maintain his consistency if he wants to win tournaments and Majors. Because he only seems to do it with his best game, not really a B game to rely on.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie wins tournament because he avoids good players. Fanboys are swelling with pride at the thought.

Anyway, yesterday was a good day's play - hope today produces equally good matches.

Please do not twist words BSP. Nobody said we will be full of pride. I for one stated that I'd be very happy if he wins it regardless if he faces good players or not.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Should I watch the Maguire match later?

I think I might.

The Ronnie match is a foregone conclusion, and there'll be more seating space with Mags.

Then again, I am tired already, and Ronnie is likely to finish earlier.

Decision to follow this evening...

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Should I watch the Maguire match later?

I think I might.

The Ronnie match is a foregone conclusion, and there'll be more seating space with Mags.

Then again, I am tired already, and Ronnie is likely to finish earlier.

Decision to follow this evening...

Maguire or Ronnie? Are you mad. Its like a choice between Messi and Barcelona or David Nugent at Derby. You nust be under the weather.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Chalk McHugh wrote:Two angry players left. Maguire and Carter. Temper tantrums galore. Should be fun.

Mags and Carter should not be put in the same boat. Mags is a nice guy, Ali is a jealous little guy.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Two angry players left. Maguire and Carter. Temper tantrums galore. Should be fun.

Mags and Carter should not be put in the same boat. Mags is a nice guy, Ali is a jealous little guy.

Mags is horrible on the table. Incredible short temper. Its very off-putting.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I always found Maguire to be an ill-tempered player

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm in position for Ali Carter and Stuart Bingham.

Why not for the Ronnie vs unknown chinese guy match ?

Because that's bot being played until 7pm, you dumbass. rofl

Postby TheRocket

Mags is an emotional player on the table but off the table I think he is a good fella from what I've seen in interviews and what other players tell about him. Seems like that buddy type of guy you meet to drink a beer with.

Carter imo isn't. He looks like an angry bad-tempered man with a lot of grudge against his opponents. Not to mention his strange handshakes at times when he tries to intimidate opponents.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Mags is an emotional player on the table but off the table I think he is a good fella from what I've seen in interviews and what other players tell about him. Seems like that buddy type of guy you meet to drink a beer with.

Carter imo isn't. He looks like an angry bad-tempered man with a lot of grudge against his opponents. Not to mention his strange handshakes at times when he tries to intimidate opponents.

He often stares at them and gives them the glare... silly tactics that reveal he's not confident in his own abilities to beat his opponents,

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why does that not count as a pot for Bingham?

Too much time had elapsed between when the shot was played and the red dropping.

Really? Learn something new every day.

I thought it counted, as long as your opponent hadn't played a shot.