Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 2 !!

Postby TheSaviour

Selby´s 147 was the most impressive and rampant of what I have ever seen. By a country mile! He´s just taking something really difficult to the completely next level !. He still can well be beaten by the better safeties and the tactics by some other top, top player, as he also was now straight away, but his break-building must be even more impressive than Ronnie´s! Selby´s just one of the very best, still a bit of a lottery who takes it. The name of the game? Snooker. Could be "safety" or "tactics" as well. But the way Selby´s playing he has all the prospects of winning any match. But that has been case for years already.

Allen could be in troubles against Kyren Wilson. Kind of a too many similarities out there. Even when Allen´s the in-form player.

There´s just too much inconsistencies among the amateur lottery players that my head is actually hurting. And there´s so much class when Ronnie´s is at it during the break that my head is actually hurting. There just isn´t any way of getting in. You know. They just won´t be phoning you that would you like to come and to challenge us.. But they still a have long way to go.. But the top, top players out there have their own rules. No matter what you or they are eating during the breakfasts. Even if not eating anything at all. Just be part of the nature and you´re going to a bat or a duck sooner than later. Don´t eat anything proper, like the Czechs are doing.. Just be part of the nature. That´s the rule of theirs. And to never contact anyone.

I am just bitterly disappointed that now when something which they wore yesterday would be deadly stylish now they just don´t have consistency to wear it now. Because the God isn´t wearing it now. If the people would have more consistency there would some stylish people and the players. But that sadly isn´t a case. That´s one more reason why my head is actually hurting. Nothing to do with the boozing. Which is kind of a suprising also, given it is me.. But sober to follow through this tournament.

If the fans would wear white jackets today, it would be deadly stylish! But sadly they are not going to do it now. It was the yesterday´s news, which they always find so amusing when not giving it a go. Even when it would deadly stylish now. Just trust the God. That if you follow the rules there will the access to use all your great memories. And we all are having those. And I glad that the "Van Buren boys", the black+red, have got the recognition from their sublime and working ideas ! Great ! But still a long, long way to go.. :wave: :wave: .

And there just simply isn´t a way to use any magic. What you see is what you get. The more stylish and classy player or a speaker out there, the better ideas you gain. A simply, simply maths. And that´s how it exactly does work ! Nothing can be done to prevent it. No matter if you´re name would be Ian Burns, and you would threating to close down all the schools. All the kids just must go back to home and to stay there :hyper: :hyper: .

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Explain to me why they aren't groups. These groups of players that they group together. Are you trolling Baddy? Naughty Baddy!

Simple concept Dan.

In sport, a group consists of a number of teams all of whom player each other once. The best performing teams then (usually) progress to a knockout format.

I was not trolling and as a senior administrator I would expect better of you than hurling accusations .

Hehehe. We had this same debate last year. Every time the CoC comes around in fact. I'm clearly in the minority here (Vodka, Snookerfan, Iranu, you) and my clinging onto the dictionary definition of what a group is clearly rankles :-D

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:Selby´s 147 was the most impressive and rampant of what I have ever seen. By a country mile! He´s just taking something really difficult to the completely next level !. He still can well be beaten by the better safeties and the tactics by some other top, top player, as he also was now straight away, but his break-building must be even more impressive than Ronnie´s!

No. Ronnie has made 14, Selby has made 3.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Explain to me why they aren't groups. These groups of players that they group together. Are you trolling Baddy? Naughty Baddy!

Simple concept Dan.

In sport, a group consists of a number of teams all of whom player each other once. The best performing teams then (usually) progress to a knockout format.

I was not trolling and as a senior administrator I would expect better of you than hurling accusations .

Hehehe. We had this same debate last year. Every time the CoC comes around in fact. I'm clearly in the minority here (Vodka, Snookerfan, Iranu, you) and my clinging onto the dictionary definition of what a group is clearly rankles :-D

Every tournament is group format and I, for one, am delighted that Hearn has finally moved away from the stagnant, monotonous knock-out format and given the snooker tour the shake-up that it badly needed.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

I won't lie, I don't care that much what they call it. rofl

It's better than those couple of times the Grand Prix attempted to do group stages, and not even the players understood what was going on. :roll:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 09 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Selby´s 147 was the most impressive and rampant of what I have ever seen. By a country mile! He´s just taking something really difficult to the completely next level !. He still can well be beaten by the better safeties and the tactics by some other top, top player, as he also was now straight away, but his break-building must be even more impressive than Ronnie´s!

Well like (as far as I know) in group sex it is not like two couples shag and the winners of each shag then shag each other. Not from what I have seen anyway...They all shag each other

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Well like (as far as I know) in group sex it is not like two couples shag and the winners of each shag then shag each other. Not from what I have seen anyway...They all shag each other

rofl

ace analorgy

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Wait.

It's not? :shock:

Postby SnookerEd25

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well like (as far as I know) in group sex it is not like two couples shag and the winners of each shag then shag each other. Not from what I have seen anyway...They all shag each other

rofl rofl rofl

Question is : how would you determine a 'winner'? :chin:

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well like (as far as I know) in group sex it is not like two couples shag and the winners of each shag then shag each other. Not from what I have seen anyway...They all shag each other

rofl rofl rofl

The same as any other competition: whoever comes first.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Beat me to it.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Beat me to it.

I came first.

Postby chengdufan

Cloud Strife wrote:Allen has the same body-type and posture as Kim Jong-Un.

And you never see them in the same place at the same time.