Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 3 !!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Williams va Brecel could be a belter.

Or as close to a belter as a best of seven can be.

If Williams plays Brecel it wont be Best of 7s Itll be Best of 11 in the quarters or Group Final as they call them

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Williams va Brecel could be a belter.

Or as close to a belter as a best of seven can be.

If Williams plays Brecel it wont be Best of 7s Itll be Best of 11 in the quarters or Group Final as they call them

I meant Williams vs Kyren.

My mistake, I'll edit it.

Postby TheRocket

Brecel might beat Judd in a bo7 but somehow can't see him beating Williams or Wilson in a bo11. Brecel hasn't played well at all since winning his first ranker. Didn't even look like a Top16 player.

Postby Andre147

Luca beat Judd last year 4-0 in about 40 or 50 minutes.

But I think Trump will beat him this time. Trump has actually played well last few tournaments.

I want an MJW v Trump group final.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm torn.

Might have The Apprentice on at 9pm. I know I can watch that another time, but Kurran is going to be PM. Probably the worst candidate in Apprentice history. And boy, is that saying something.

This guy makes Stuart Baggs look like a credible contestant.

Postby Dan-cat

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Brecel suffered from cue problems.

Yeah, he’s got too many

In fact, he's got more Qs than a tin of alphabet soup.

Walking out to play a pro game of snooker with 4 cues must fill your opponent's head with confidence!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I was at a seminar the other day and one of the speakers, a very successful entrepreneur, said he was turned down for the Apprentice. Not psycho enough.

Oh, they only let on people with massive egos. That way, they'll talk themselves up, and the show can edit it to make them look like knobheads.

I once talked somebody who knew somebody that auditioned to get on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. They made them do a mock version of what they show was going to be like. I can't remember quite how far they got, but think they said they 'won', or at least got to the half-a-million on the proper game. They didn't pass the audition to get on. The show was only letting on people who were, say, £32k standard onto the proper show.