Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Semi Finals !!

Postby Deewee

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Yes, that's always been Ronnie's problem.

He's rubbish at winning ranking events. <doh>

I dont get people sometimes...

He won 5 rankers last season FFS.. and the only one he entered he reached the semis this season.

Badsnookerplayer is a bit passive-agressive sometimes in his posts.He likes to discredit Ronnie and wind up Ronnie fans every chance he gets. But when you point it out, he denies it. Saying Ronnie is good at winning non-ranking events is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard...

You just don't understand his genius

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He won 5 rankers last season FFS.. and the only one he entered he reached the semis this season.

Badsnookerplayer is a bit passive-agressive sometimes in his posts.He likes to discredit Ronnie and wind up Ronnie fans every chance he gets. But when you point it out, he denies it. Saying Ronnie is good at winning non-ranking events is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard...

Ronnie is good at winning non-ranking events.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Thanks for the analysis Holden - I feel I know myself better this morning.

If I am passive-aggressive then I apologise. It is not my intention. I will admit that I do find some of it amusing.

I do not like to discredit anybody but hope I am balanced. I have been clear I think. In my opinion Ronnie is an amazing player but a dislikeable person. That is fairly balanced I hope and the reason I normally prefer his opponent to win. However, I have supported him in the past in certain matches and praised his play. That I think is balanced

Balance I am afraid is something that we are not all good at. It means accepting that our heroes are not perfect and also people that we do not like have good qualities. Holden I admire your almost submissive deference and blind loyalty to Ronnie and refusal to accept that he would ever do anything wrong. It is an admiral quality in some circumstances but one I don't possess.

Equally apologising when we are wrong. I hope that I am balanced and apologise when I am wrong. If not - sorry.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:BadSnookerPlaywr is alright. I have no issue with. Or Andre.

He does love to wind ROS fans up though lol...

I find it funny more than anything though.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:BadSnookerPlaywr is alright. I have no issue with. Or Andre.

He does love to wind ROS fans up though lol...

I find it funny more than anything though.

Ronnietards are hardly difficult to wind up. rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote: Holden I admire your almost submissive deference and blind loyalty to Ronnie and refusal to accept that he would ever do anything wrong. It is an admiral quality in some circumstances but one I don't possess.

You sound condescending when you talk like that.

I was saying it is a stupid thing to say that Ronnie is 'good at winning non ranking tournaments'. He won 5 rankers last season. Ronnie is good at winning any tournament, that's just a fact. So it is just a stupid comment. I don't see why that makes me someone with a "blind loyalty and a refusal to accept Ronnie would ever do anything wrong"... That is not who I am. Ronnie says and does a lot of stupid things. I know that. But you act like everything he says and does is evil, and when he doesn't notice a foul he's definitely cheating. That's stupid, hateful, and not realistic.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote: Holden I admire your almost submissive deference and blind loyalty to Ronnie and refusal to accept that he would ever do anything wrong. It is an admiral quality in some circumstances but one I don't possess.

You sound condescending when you talk like that.

I was saying it is a stupid thing to say that Ronnie is 'good at winning non ranking tournaments'. He won 5 rankers last season. Ronnie is good at winning any tournament, that's just a fact. So it is just a stupid comment. I don't see why that makes me someone with a "blind loyalty and a refusal to accept Ronnie would ever do anything wrong"... That is not who I am. Ronnie says and does a lot of stupid things. I know that. But you act like everything he says and does is evil, and when he doesn't notice a foul he's definitely cheating. That's stupid, hateful, and not realistic.

hateful ..... rofl

I don't think everything he does is evil and sorry if you feel I am condescending. I expected you would reply by justifying your views and pointing out my weaknesses. I actually think you are a good poster and - from what I can tell on a forum- a decent bloke.

From your post, I need to reflect on my being condescending, stupid, hateful, and unrealistic. If I am those things then I am sorry.

All this because I said ROS was good at winning non-rankers rofl

Calm down and have a good Sunday man.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:All this because I said ROS was good at winning non-rankers rofl

No, it's not just because of that. You've made more than a couple posts that bugged me. And yes, your post above was definitely condescending. I don't care that much, it just bugs me sometimes.

This is what I mean with passive-aggressive. You obviously try to stir things up in many posts, then act like you didn't do anything.. But it's alright. Have a good day too.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Your English is very good Holden.I think I have mentioned it before but I am always impressed. Do you use it in your work?

No, but I read and write a lot in English. I'm a big music fan as well, and have been listening to English lyrics since I was a child.

I know you think the Belgians are a "friendly but simple folk", but most Belgians do speak multiple languages. ;-)