Post a reply

ManBetX Champion of Champions Semi Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 5th- Sunday 11th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

In the first Semi Final its a Battle of The Current Champion Shaun Murphy and Twice Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan where in Semi Final 2 to be played on Saturday Mark Allen who won the International Championship only last Sunday up against the Paul Hunter Classic Champion Kyren Wilson in a repeat of the Masters Final beginning of the year won by Mark Allen.

Who will reach the Final and play for the £100,000?

DRAW

Friday 9th of November

7pm

Shaun Murphy v Ronnie O'Sullivan H2H O'Sullivan leads 12-4

Saturday 10th of November

7pm

Kyren Wilson v Mark Allen H2H Wilson leads 7-5

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Semi Finals !!

Postby Drew1404

I'm curious to see Mark Allen in the form that he's in playing O'sullivan at his best. I think Ronnie is the only one who can stop him on that form. And if I remember the last time they played was when Allen beat him at the masters quite convincingly, although Ronnie was pretty bad in that match.

Postby SnookerFan

Drew1404 wrote:I'm curious to see Mark Allen in the form that he's in playing O'sullivan at his best. I think Ronnie is the only one who can stop him on that form. And if I remember the last time they played was when Allen beat him at the masters quite convincingly, although Ronnie was pretty bad in that match.

Didn't Ronnie have the flu in that match?

Though, to be fair to Mark Allen, he's knocked Ronnie out of The Crucible too.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

SnookerFan wrote:
Drew1404 wrote:I'm curious to see Mark Allen in the form that he's in playing O'sullivan at his best. I think Ronnie is the only one who can stop him on that form. And if I remember the last time they played was when Allen beat him at the masters quite convincingly, although Ronnie was pretty bad in that match.

Didn't Ronnie have the flu in that match?

Though, to be fair to Mark Allen, he's knocked Ronnie out of The Crucible too.

Yeah i remember that match. Ronnie had a 9-7 lead after the 2nd session. Lost one frame on the respotted black in the 3rd and that was the turning point.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Tonight, I am round a friend's house watching horror DVDS.

Have you seen The Haunting at Hill House, the Netflix series?

Postby Chalk McHugh

I wonder how many of the 12 Crepy Creme doughnuts Mark Allen got through last night? A 'dirty dozen' gift from fellow fitness fanatic, Shaun'The Magician (he can disappear a sugary treat in the blink of an eye)' Murphy. These two will take some eating over the weekend.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Tonight, I am round a friend's house watching horror DVDS.

Have you seen The Haunting at Hill House, the Netflix series?

No, don't have Netflix.

I have seen them react to it on Gogglebox though. rofl

Not massively into the supernatural ones, to be honest.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:I wonder how many of the 12 Crepy Creme doughnuts Mark Allen got through last night? A 'dirty dozen' gift from fellow fitness fanatic, Shaun'The Magician (he can disappear a sugary treat in the blink of an eye)' Murphy. These two will take some eating over the weekend.

Creepy Creme? hehe.

is this story true??

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I wonder how many of the 12 Crepy Creme doughnuts Mark Allen got through last night? A 'dirty dozen' gift from fellow fitness fanatic, Shaun'The Magician (he can disappear a sugary treat in the blink of an eye)' Murphy. These two will take some eating over the weekend.

Creepy Creme? hehe.

is this story true??

Bona Fide 100%. Allen had a look of sheer delight when relaying the story to Jill Douglas last night. There was a sliver of saliva on his lips in greedy anticipation of the forthcoming blobfest.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
No, don't have Netflix.

Netflix has absolutely revolutionised TV. The amount of money that they have to produce outstanding content, quirky odd series with massive budgets that would never have been made before, or if they had done done on a real shoestring. Currently watching Norsemen, which is basically the Office with Vikings and sooo good. Acutely observed and mind-boggling scale of production.

Postby SnookerFan

Do they have the Puppetmaster movies on there? That's what I'm currently watching at the moment. Just have Puppet Master X: Axis Rising left on DVD. Though there was a new one that came out at Frightfest this year.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
No, don't have Netflix.

Netflix has absolutely revolutionised TV. The amount of money that they have to produce outstanding content, quirky odd series with massive budgets that would never have been made before, or if they had done done on a real shoestring. Currently watching Norsemen, which is basically the Office with Vikings and sooo good. Acutely observed and mind-boggling scale of production.

Did you ever get around to watching The Good Place Dan?

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Snooker from Mon - Thu during the afternoon but a glaring snooker blackout on Friday and Saturday afternoon? Not gone on that although tonight should be a tasty affair.

Bloody ITV tournaments. :grrr:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hopefully Ronnie can put that last 'incident' against Luo Honghao out of his mind and is playing with a positive spirit. It must be unsettling when people accuse you of bad sportsmanship.

It didn't seem to bother him when he trashed Higgins.