Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 128 !!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:19. Bingham
20. Griffiths

Pinkball - are you happy to sanction this?

Certainly not.
I have not thought beyond the top 18 just yet. As you've seen already, it is vital that I give this my full, unrivalled attention. This is, after all, the official list.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Slightly amended list following Pinkball's latest statement.
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Steve Davis
5. Mark Williams
6. Ray Reardon
7. Mark Selby
8. Alex Higgins
9. Neil Robertson
10. Ding Junhui
11. Peter Ebdon
12. Jimmy White
13. John Parrott
14. John Spencer
15. Ken Doherty
16. Shaun Murphy
17. Judd Trump
18. Cliff Thorburn

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dear posters,

It would seem that the Great Leader is fatigued after his cogitation on the correct ordering of snooker players over the last fifty years. We must now allow him to rest and I am sure you will join me in thanking him for his divine wisdom and knowledge.

It is my greatest hope that over the coming days Pinkball san will be able to re-coup his mental strength and give further insights but until then please do not trouble him further.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:Thinking about it, I'm with Rocket that Murphy should be ahead of Trump too.

You said it yourself Pink Ball - you can't base this list on what might be/have been achieved. Expecting Judd to win more from here shouldn't factor in, and Murphy's TC confortably overcomes the 1 ranking deficit.

Yeah, buck it, I'm convinced. I am indeed basing it on what I'm certain will happen.

Murphy moves up one more place, but that's it. No bucking way he was better than Doherty. Doherty played against the very best at their best and did not back down.

<ok> appreciate your flexibility on this.

Postby Johnny Bravo

A. List based on peak form and ability:
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Ding Junhui
5. Mark Williams
6. Neil Robertson
7. Jimmy White
8. Judd Trump
9. Alex Higgins
10. Shaun Murphy

B. Official list, based on career achievements + peak form + impact on the sport:
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Steve Davis
5. Mark Williams
6. Ray Reardon
7. Alex Higgins
8. Selbo
9. Neil Robertson
10. Jimmy White
11. Ding Junhui
12. Shaun Murphy
13. Judd Trump
14. Peter Ebdon
15. Stuart Bingham
16. John Spencer
17. Ken Doherty
18. John Parrot
19. Paul Hunter
20. Cliff Thorburn

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Pinkball - could you please clarify the situation regarding places 19 and 20.

I am happy to update the list but will wait until I have your approval.

Don't rush me. I have decided the top 18. I will give you the top 32, but I need time.

Haha fair play man. Give the man some time lads. This is afterall the OFFICIAL list and pinkie needs to do a little brainstorming. Good list. Glad to see the Darling of Dublin in there.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Pinkball - could you please clarify the situation regarding places 19 and 20.

Don't rush me. I have decided the top 18. I will give you the top 32, but I need time.

Haha fair play man. Give the man some time lads. This is afterall the OFFICIAL list and pinkie needs to do a little brainstorming. Good list. Glad to see the Darling of Dublin in there.

The Corrs?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dear posters,

It would seem that the Great Leader is fatigued after his cogitation on the correct ordering of snooker players over the last fifty years. We must now allow him to rest and I am sure you will join me in thanking him for his divine wisdom and knowledge.

It is my greatest hope that over the coming days Pinkball san will be able to re-coup his mental strength and give further insights but until then please do not trouble him further.

I wonder if he will ever find the answer to the age old question... Tits or ass?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

The Corrs?

The man with the nice shoes ha.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:A. List based on peak form and ability:
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Ding Junhui
5. Mark Williams
6. Neil Robertson
7. Jimmy White
8. Judd Trump
9. Alex Higgins
10. Shaun Murphy

B. Official list, based on career achievements + peak form + impact on the sport:
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Steve Davis
5. Mark Williams
6. Ray Reardon
7. Alex Higgins
8. Selbo
9. Neil Robertson
10. Jimmy White
11. Ding Junhui
12. Shaun Murphy
13. Judd Trump
14. Peter Ebdon
15. Stuart Bingham
16. John Spencer
17. Ken Doherty
18. John Parrot
19. Paul Hunter
20. Cliff Thorburn

What the buck are you doing?
Has Pinkball sanctioned this?

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:Apparently, Judd considers Higgins the second best of all time, after ROS. :roll:
Gues Hendry is gonna have to settle for 3rd. :evilgrin:

He said Second or 3rd you just want to hear what you want to hear :-D

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:A. List based on peak form and ability:
1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Ding Junhui
5. Mark Williams
6. Neil Robertson
7. Jimmy White
8. Judd Trump
9. Alex Higgins
10. Shaun Murphy

1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
2. Stephen Hendry
3. John Higgins
4. Steve Davis
5. Mark Williams
6. Ray Reardon
7. Alex Higgins
8. Selbo
9. Neil Robertson
10. Jimmy White
11. Ding Junhui
12. Shaun Murphy
13. Judd Trump
14. Peter Ebdon
15. Stuart Bingham
16. John Spencer
17. Ken Doherty
18. John Parrot
19. Paul Hunter
20. Cliff Thorburn

What the buck are you doing?
Has Pinkball sanctioned this?

He will, as soon as he sees my brilliant reasoning <cool>

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dear posters,

I wonder if he will ever find the answer to the age old question... Tits or ass?

First we must bestow upon our great Rosé Overlord gifts of pearl necklaces, that he may waken from his deep and restful slumber.

Only then may life's greatest mystery be resolved.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ha ha ha,

I'm sat watching the snooker with a good friend of mine (who is a bit of a hammer). He said that all this list making is trivial and can't be answered. He even suggested that Hendry is better than ROS because he has more World Titles and ranking events. What an blue frog

How do I answer him?

Postby Wildey

There is a thread to talk about best ever could we get back to talking sex, food, toilet habits and ohhh yea NI Open.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ha ha ha,

I'm sat watching the snooker with a good friend of mine (who is a bit of a hammer). He said that all this list making is trivial and can't be answered. He even suggested that Hendry is better than ROS because he has more World Titles and ranking events. What an blue frog

How do I answer him?

U can go tell Vodka to eat some meat, it might unclog his mind. :chuckle:

Postby Holden Chinaski

How do I answer him?

There is no friend, is there...?

Postby Chalk McHugh

How do I answer him?

Tell him he's had enough to drink and call him a cab.