Topic locked

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Final :O'Sullivan v Wilson

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:Hendry and Foulds said it best: Ronnie is still the best player in the world, despite the fact that Selbo is ranked no.1.
Pinkey was the first non Ronnie fan to acknowledge that.

Sullivan is DEFINITELY the best player in the world. The guy has won almost every tournament he’s entered in the past two seasons. He’s never been so dominant.

When Ding was winning all those ranking events on 13/14, hipsters were trying to say Ding was the best player in the world. As a Ding fan, I knew that was rubbish. Sullivan generally won the tournaments he bothered showing up for. Same now.

As for dicky sausage Sullivan fans, they really are trumpers (not the guys in here, I note). Sullivan himself showed class.

I find it interesting some Sullivan fans here seem to be lumping Wilson in with Trump as some kind of cocky upstart. He’s nothing of the sort.

Wilson is rightly confident and improving all the time. But he seems a very humble, hard-working, respectable kid to me. I’m not mad about his game, but he’s a very good player and I hold him in high regard. He has gone from being inconsistent to consistently good. I have no doubt he’ll be a serial winner before long.

He’s nothing like Trump. Trump makes the same bucking mistakes over and over, on and off the table, and his confidence seems like faux cockiness. Wilson is confident but respectful, and I think he’ll achieve more than someone with a lot more natural talent than he has.

I think that’s why Sullivan fans have turned on him all of a sudden. They don’t like a threat, and they know Wilson will be a genuine threat in years to come.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:I have no problems with Wilson at all.

I agree, he's talking utter horse-shit. Who on here has a problem with Wilson? Nobody, from what I can see. People have given him criticism when it's been warranted and praised him in equal measure. I don't see any unnecessary hate on the guy.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

I agree, he's talking utter horse-shit. Who on here has a problem with Wilson? Nobody, from what I can see. People have given him criticism when it's been warranted and praised him in equal measure. I don't see any unnecessary hate on the guy.

Erza certainly suggested it, TheRocket too, although I do like the guy.

In fairness, that’s only two examples. I take back everything I’ve ever said.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Erza certainly suggested it, TheRocket too, although I do like the guy.

In fairness, that’s only two examples. I take back everything I’ve ever said.

No, stick to your guns. All Ronnie fans are terrible.

Please can you all leave the forum immediately. Pinkball is very upset about this...

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Wilson's a confident but respectful, hard-working player. Anyone who suggests otherwise is an idiot.

He's the player that Antony McGill looked like becoming a few years back.

Yes Ants looked going like him but taken a step back.

Wilson is here to stay. I always liked him and even more now. Hope he becomes World Champion some day.

GJ is another one here who defends Kyren to the death, but he doesnt post that often no more.

Postby Wildey

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Wildey wrote:He had fans there that actually wanted him to win SHOCK HORROR other players do actually have suport BUT when he said he played rubish throughout the match he was acurate and honest as was pointed out by Ronnie but some in the audience were being hammers and now i have a poster on here saying Kyren infact had no right to say he was playing rubbish jesus christ ofcourse he had a right to say it ffs

Stay mad. Keep frothing like a child through your computer screen.

I said it's wrong to say he played rubbish for the WHOLE match, and this isn't the first time he's said he's played rubbish against O'Sullivan either. He said this at the English Open and the Shanghai Masters. Surprise, surprise, the only 3 big, multi-session losses he's had against Ronnie. To say he played rubbish for the WHOLE match is disingenuous, that's like me saying Ronnie played rubbish for the entire final - which is flat out wrong. He played rubbish at times and played brilliantly at times.

Also, Kyren being honest is subjective. YOU think he was being honest. Don't think what YOU think applies to the rest of the Snooker fans, hence the reaction of the fans.

buck me Ronnie says hes played bad after 5 centuries in a match jesus every bucking player has the Right to say that if that what they feel inside.

Players have that right suerly not just Ronnie and your calling me childish look in the bucking mirror you idiot.