Post a reply

Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 27th of November ~ Sunday 9th of December at the York Barbican, England

Last year 127 Main Tour profesionals took to the table in york this year only 123 toped up with 5 players from Q School David Lilley, Dechawat Poomjaeng, James Cahill, Adam Duffy and Luke Simmonds.

Ronnie O'Sullivan will be defending his title for the 6th time. History tells us he wont be winning it with a minimum of 3 years and a Maximum of 7 years between all his 6 titles but Ronnie is Ronnie and anything is possible.

World Champion Mark Williams will be there as will World no 1 Mark Selby to try and stop him and Judd Trump who succesfully stopped him in Northern Ireland will be hoping to do the same and pick up his second UK Championship 7 years after his first in 2011.

Who will reach the last 64?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Luke Simmonds
Yuan Sijun v Ken Doherty
Zhou Yuelong v Soheil Vahedi
Jimmy Robertson v Jordan Brown
Shaun Murphy v Chen Feilong
Ben Woollaston v Alfie Burden
Ding Junhui v Adam Stefanow
Judd Trump v David Lilley
Andrew Higginson v Nigel Bond
Anthony McGill v Lu Ning
Luca Brecel v Fan Zhengyi
John Higgins v Dechawat Poomjaeng
Mark Selby v James Cahill
Akani Songsermsawad v Eden Sharav
Michael White v Joe Swail
Stuart Bingham v James Wattana
Kurt Maflin v Zhang Anda
Yan Bingtao v Lukas Kleckers
Kyrren Wilson v Andy Lee
Liang Wenbo v Sam Baird
Barry Hawkins v Jamie Clarke
Mark Allen v Basem Eltahhan
Hossein Vafaei v Ashley Hugill
NNeil Roberton v Kishan Hirani
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Jimmy White
Graeme Dott v Oliver Lines
Allister Carter v Thor Chuan Leong
Stephen Maguire v Simon Lichtenberg
Daniel Wells v Zhao Xintong
Mark J Williams v Adam Duffy

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Godot

It seems to be losing a bit of prestige every year, it's supposed to be a triple crown event. The shortened format was bad enough, but the China Open now dwarfs it on prize money/ranking points. Give it a few more years and most of the Chinese cities will be offering more :(

Its only unique selling point over the regulars these days is the increased UK TV ratings from exposure on the BBC.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Jimmy can still win this.

Jimmy got Thep in this one and Trump for the Scottish Open. Quarter Finalist and Winner of the Last tournament unlucky draws there for him.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Shaun Murphy is 55/1 at Ladbrokes. That's crazy. Not that I'm a betting man, just saw it on Snookerbacker's Twitter

Yeah, I saw that. I don't really bet either.

Might be worth betting a pound on, to be fair. It's long odds for somebody that good.

Though, I don't make him favourite.

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:Shaun Murphy is 55/1 at Ladbrokes. That's crazy. Not that I'm a betting man, just saw it on Snookerbacker's Twitter

Shush. Don't tell the snooker players this. We have enough banned from the game at the moment.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:

Shush. Don't tell the snooker players this. We have enough banned from the game at the moment.

rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Did you know Trumpy has never won back-to-back tournaments?

No, I suppose he hasn't.

Came close after his first ranking win. On winning the China Open, he made it through to The Crucible final.

Guess who beat him? rofl

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Did you know Trumpy has never won back-to-back tournaments?

No, I suppose he hasn't.

Came close after his first ranking win. On winning the China Open, he made it through to The Crucible final.

Guess who beat him? rofl

Hilary Clinton