Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Cahill just missing a lot of balls now because he's so close to the winning line. Selby is playing better now because Cahill is giving him so many chances. In the first frames Cahill wasn't missing and didn't give Selby so many chances.

You see that what ive always expected from Cahill so to be told he was playing well was a shock to put it mildly.

so i did not believe you at all.

Postby eraserhead

What a last pink! Had the match on in the background, and never thought Cahill would win that frame with how the balls where. First Ding and now he knocks Selby out first round :dizzy:

Postby Iranu

That was a great match from Cahill.

Apart from a bit of a wobble at 5-1 he played pretty well throughout, particularly to get to 4-0 at the midsession.

Selby wasn't at top form, but he was playing OK when he got the chance. Not quite as clinical as when hes at his best. Cahill basically controlled the game until 5-1.

No doubt Cahill will get beaten heavily in the next round now.

Also Ash you were right, almost exactly a midnight finish <ok>

Postby Wildey

With respect the fact Selby lost that Match after the Interval when according to you cahill was rubbish says all i really need to know about how well Selby played in that Match from start to finish yea maybe cahill took his chances better before the interval but only fools would say SELBY WASENT rubbish.

ill look at it tomorrow and give my verdict on you lot ability to call a snooker match or not <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote: i still make Selby fave even if it goes 5-1. Selby must have been really rubbish in the first 4 frames

Great post, mister Daffodil.

:wave: :bird:

Postby Andre147

I still believe that 7th frame might have proved pivotal if Selby took his chances better...

I'm happy it didnt, because Cahill was looking very edgy, but he almost made that clearance and potted a cracking final pink.

Just hope he doesnt lose next round, happens far too often...

Postby Wildey

I Do feel this place is lacking badly when im not watching the action

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:With respect the fact Selby lost that Match after the Interval when according to you cahill was rubbish says all i really need to know about how well Selby played in that Match from start to finish yea maybe cahill took his chances better before the interval but only fools would say SELBY WASENT rubbish.

ill look at it tomorrow and give my verdict on you lot ability to call a snooker match or not <ok>

Didn't you say Selby was playing better now? So Cahill even managed to beat a Selby who was playing good?

Postby Andre147

Cahill plays Akani next... never in a million years will this be televised by BBC, but hope Cahill wins that one.

Postby TheRocket

Godot wrote:Can't believe he went for that pot it was a 1 in 4. Paid off though lol

The (almost winning) clearance until the final pink was already great. And that final pot was the icing on the cake.The guy showed some bottle. Didn't expect that.
Last edited by TheRocket on 30 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.