Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : John Higgins v Ryan Day

Postby TheRocket

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:It’s safe to say we’re not watching the 2019 masters winner tonight!

You can never count out Higgins and he could improve but given what we've seen this season from him its highly unlikely. So you're probably right.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I don't think either of these two cueists will be having their name etched on this years Masters silverware. John seems to have gone backwards and his record in London was poor enough even in his prime. As for Day, no siree, the Masters will crown a man with a much stronger all round game.

Postby KatherineParsons

Even my cat, who always spends the evenings on the sofa with me, has had enough of this dirge and plodded off to her bed about ten minutes ago.

On a more positive note, I'm looking forward to both of tomorrow's games - Ronnie often struggles against Egg Bingham, and Ding/Lisowski should be a nice open game.

Postby SnookerFan

KatherineParsons wrote:Even my cat, who always spends the evenings on the sofa with me, has had enough of this dirge and plodded off to her bed about ten minutes ago.

On a more positive note, I'm looking forward to both of tomorrow's games - Ronnie often struggles against Egg Bingham, and Ding/Lisowski should be a nice open game.

You having problems with your pussy cat?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:Already at the Ally Pally, watching on the TV screens outside main arena, and loving every minute.

Have a good time, man. That is a good area to watch. Even though i had tickets last time i spent one or two frames out there having a beer watching the screens.