Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : John Higgins v Ryan Day

Postby Chalk McHugh

Scooper wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:You should get to Birmingham, Andre, for a day visit. Beautiful city. Hull is also great.

I heard Salisbury has a nice Cathedral, too.

Famous for its 123m spire.

The oldest clock thats still working, too. So much to do and see.

Postby Ash147

You can always come and visit down here in Kent. If you go to Canterbury, there is the Cathedral where head of the Church of England resides. If you come when the weather is good I recommend the beaches anywhere between Whitstable and Margate.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Good shout that Ash - Pinkball would probably be keen to visit the seat of the Church of England. Aren't there some English Army barracks nearby too - I am sure he would be equally keen to learn some of that history.

Good work.

Yes there are barracks in Canterbury too. Canterbury has an interesting history. I enjoy going there, I’m lucky to live so close.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Isn't it funny that Pink Ball was saying players like Luca and Day have no place in an elite tournament, and now both Luca and Day have won their first matches? Luca beat the defending champion and Ryan beat John Higgins! They may lose in the next round, but I think they have both proven to be worthy of being in The Masters.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:Isn't it funny that Pink Ball was saying players like Luca and Day have no place in an elite tournament, and now both Luca and Day have won their first matches? Luca beat the defending champion and Ryan beat John Higgins! They may lose in the next round, but I think they have both proven to be worthy of being in The Masters.

+1.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:Isn't it funny that Pink Ball was saying players like Luca and Day have no place in an elite tournament, and now both Luca and Day have won their first matches? Luca beat the defending champion and Ryan beat John Higgins! They may lose in the next round, but I think they have both proven to be worthy of being in The Masters.

They shouldn’t be there because the tournament should have eight players at the most, with multiple-session matches.

The Masters is overrated.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:Both matches yesterday were very good. The Masters rules.

Twas ever thus. Pinkie is living in a parallel universe on this one.

2000 people at every match with a one table set-up making every game seem like a final? Check.
The best players in the world? Check.
The best city in the World? Check.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:

2000 people at every match with a one table set-up making every game seem like a final? Check.

Dan the Man knows the score. And yes London is up there with the best. Outside of my own city, London and New York are my two favourite cities. Sweet. I can see the Masters going from strength to strength.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

They shouldn’t be there because the tournament should have eight players at the most, with multiple-session matches.

:zzz:

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:

Best of 11s never feel like a final.
Luca Brecel and Ryan Day are not masters, and probably wouldn’t have won in a multi-session match.
London is a pisshole.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Luca Brecel and Ryan Day are not masters, and probably wouldn’t have won in a multi-session match.
London is a pisshole.

Haha pinkie your soooo negative on this brilliant tournament.

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

London is a pisshole.

I call it as I see it

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

London is a pisshole.

I call it as I see it

You need to go to Specsavers haha.

Postby clm

Pink Ball wrote:They shouldn’t be there because the tournament should have eight players at the most, with multiple-session matches.

You been hired to hype up the the new ITV event or what lol?
Tho I'm looking forward to it as well.