Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bin

Postby gallantrabbit

I don't think the pockets are too big but the cloths are too quick. It makes splitting the pack too easy and has taken away some of the craft. No wonder there are centuries galore.
I was at Ally Pally. I can't stand Ronnie (the person), but he's wonderful to watch play snooker. His 134 was oozing with class.
Stuart didn't do himself justice yesterday especially after picking up frame 1.
Ronnie looks focused again just like the UK and I'd be very surprised if anyone can prise away the title this week.
Hopefully he's put this nonsense of a breakaway to the back of his small mind too.

Postby Chalk McHugh

gallantrabbit wrote:I don't think the pockets are too big but the cloths are too quick. It makes splitting the pack too easy and has taken away some of the craft. No wonder there are centuries galore.
I was at Ally Pally. I can't stand Ronnie (the person), but he's wonderful to watch play snooker. His 134 was oozing with class.
Stuart didn't do himself justice yesterday especially after picking up frame 1.
Ronnie looks focused again just like the UK and I'd be very surprised if anyone can prise away the title this week.
Hopefully he's put this nonsense of a breakaway to the back of his small mind too.

Yes the super fine cloth lends itself to much easier breaks than before, no doubt about it. With a bit of practise i'd fancy a few big breaks myself.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Where was Ezra Scarlet for this b8g game for Ronnie? Always enjoy her musings on Ronnie.

Haven't seen her since she had a spat with Baddy. Hope she returns soon.

Stewart should have stayed with SightRight :-D

For my part, I would not describe this as a spat.

A review of the relevant thread will reveal that I was verbally attacked for no reason and I behaved impeccably throughout. Although this was disgraceful behaviour on her part I have forgiven her and I do not wish to make any more of it - reports etc.

Peace and love.

BSP

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:No question from me about that - a fine poster.

I would never disrespect another poster and I hope she is not too embarrassed to return as I would like to see her back.

Fair play, man. The one thing we all have in common here is a love of snooker. That is the glue that binds us together.

Postby Pink Ball

What a spat between Ezra and BSP. BSP really blew a gasket I’m sure we’ll all agree, and his behaviour in the face of a calm criticism was far from impeccable.

As two-faced BSP got on to me and asked me to report her, I was happy to oblige. As one of the majority of posters on here with a strong dislike for snooker, I’m only here for vicious spats such as these.

Postby Dan-cat

Spat means a quarrel about an unimportant matter. I chose the word carefully, even if Baddy wasn't up for the quarrelling. Like my pants this morning. The grey Calvins I went for in the end. Not all my pants are Calvins though, some are unbranded. My favourites are the jungle print. I digress.

I've messaged Ezra to say hello