Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark J Williams v Neil Roberts

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Stupid play by Willo to tgriw away that frame. Very surprising how he list that safety battle with such poor shots.

You been at the sauce? :-)

Haha i had a little too much mayo on my Chicken Royal. New phone actually. I dropped and smashed old one on Sunday night. Forgive me writing like a drunken sailor ha.

Postby TheRocket

This season MJW's just been enjoying his time out there as the current world champ. Even though he has won a ranker at the start of the season. But since then he's done nothing really

I think the only time he'll play close to last seasons level will be at the World Championship. He obviously doesnt want to embarrass himself as the defending champ.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:MJW back to mentally weak again.

Not mentally weak at all. He's never been that. I think he just been partying too much on his cruise and all, and has not been practicing enough.

Fact is Mark doesent give a rubbish hes just enjoying himselff and will get back to Work when his ranking suffers and that wont happen this season and most of next season the Win he had at the start of this season made him even more relaxed.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Not mentally weak at all. He's never been that. I think he just been partying too much on his cruise and all, and has not been practicing enough.

Fact is Mark doesent give a rubbish hes just enjoying himselff and will get back to Work when his ranking suffers and that wont happen this season and most of next season the Win he had at the start of this season made him even more relaxed.

Yes I think that's how it is.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I can imagine he'll start practising for the Worlds. As much as he says he doesn't care, I doubt he'd want a limp first round defeat on his defence.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I can imagine he'll start practising for the Worlds. As much as he says he doesn't care, I doubt he'd want a limp first round defeat on his defence.

i think he will put in the work but he wont beat himself up at anything this season he will pick up a few wins and get really in to it during the summer ready for next season with all thoes points to defend.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Felt a bit rude. Hurried out to meet the rush for the bus/rush hour traffic. Forgot I hadn't said goodbye to Andre.

Sorry mate.

Ha not a problem. We all have our stuff to do.

It was great meeting you and Dan. Briefly it might have been, but worth the wait.

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Felt a bit rude. Hurried out to meet the rush for the bus/rush hour traffic. Forgot I hadn't said goodbye to Andre.

Sorry mate.

It was great meeting you and Dan. Briefly it might have been, but worth the wait.

What does SF look like? Can you draw us a picture.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:

Sorry mate.

Was it sexy?

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Sorry mate.

Have you ever seen Bradd Pitt?

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Sorry mate.

Have you ever seen Bradd Pitt?

Anything to Brad?