Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Chalk McHugh

Wildey wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I just cant see Ronnie winning this now. Can only call it as i see it. Safety play is poor. Potting, the few chances he got, were flunked badly. Trump playing well and looking strong. Only one winner.

with respect that's one of the most naive posts ive seen on here.

Hes Ronnie O'Sullivan not any old guy from a Snooker Club.

Ha i suppose it was a bit negative discounting Ronnies chances completely. Still though i expect a Judd win.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:The pressure of Ronnie losing a 6th Masters final was always going to way heavy on him no matter what he says.He's a great student of the game, a deep thinker, and i've little doubt its affecting him.

I really don't think so. Judd is just on fire atm.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:That rest shot tells me hes getting over confident and thats a incredibly risky tactic against Ronnie

Hoping it backfires.

6-2 down at the very worst otherwise its bye bye.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:The pressure of Ronnie losing a 6th Masters final was always going to way heavy on him no matter what he says.He's a great student of the game, a deep thinker, and i've little doubt its affecting him.

I heard him during the week with lots of regrets in losing 5 finals especially three of them. He will be very disappointed if he loses a 6th in his home venue. He is human afterall and cares too much if possible.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:
Ash147 wrote:When was the last time Ronnie won a match after being 4-0 down?

Maguire first round of the world.

I should have remembered that one.

When was the last time Ronnie won a final after being 4-0 down though?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I heard him during the week with lots of regrets in losing 5 finals especially three of them. He will be very disappointed if he loses a 6th in his home venue. He is human afterall and cares too much if possible.

He has won 7 so that will give him some confidence.