Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Quarter Finals !!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:That clinical scoring from 2:2 to 6:2 made all the difference in the end.

Thats the sort of form which will see him lift another World Title.

He can have a session when he's not so well, but on at least 1 or 2 he must have his scoring boots on and pull away.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:That clinical scoring from 2:2 to 6:2 made all the difference in the end.

Thats the sort of form which will see him lift another World Title.

He can have a session when he's not so well, but on at least 1 or 2 he must have his scoring boots on and pull away.

At least when he's not playing against someone who finds their God Mode switch.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:So Trump having the evening off might help him?

No.

Having won their previous 2 matches helps him.

That's all.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:So Trump having the evening off might help him?

No.

Having won their previous 2 matches helps him.

That's all.

I hope Ronnie doesn't praise him.

Postby TheRocket

Before this tournament started I did say I only care about the World Championship from now on but a win over Trump would be important for ROS. Cant afford to lose again.

And he could play Trump at the Crucible again (a quarterfinal clash is on with the current rankings) so a win here would be helpful. Mentally.
Last edited by TheRocket on 20 Mar 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Before this tournament started I did say I only care about the World Championship from now on but a win over Trump would be important for ROS. Cant afford to lose again.

And he could play Trump at the Crucible again (a quarterfinal clash is on with the current rankings) so a win here would be helpful. Mentally.

Not the end of the World if he loses here, as long as he won a potencial meeting at the Worlds.

But on the mental side you're right. I think it will be extremelly close this one.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:Judd's not looking good enough to beat Ronnie. But he might step up to the occasion which he can do.

Manty, is that you in your avatar?

No, that's Franklin from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Postby D4P

TheRocket wrote:And he could play Trump at the Crucible again (a quarterfinal clash is on with the current rankings) so a win here would be helpful. Mentally.

I think Ronnie's is currently slated to play Neil Robertson in the QF. Ronnie is currently seeded #2 and Robertson #7...