Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Final !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:Judd will be sitting at home thinking if only I had just rolled that yellow in...

We need a member named Yellow Ball.

Hold on a sec...

Postby D4P

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie suffering a metaphorical hangover from the Judd match?

Wouldn't be a surprise. Similar to what happened at the NI Open after beating Selby in the SF...

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:Ronnie fans are so negative.

Long way to go in this match, and I want Robertson to win.

You'd think he'd never won anything the way some of his fans go on.

Postby D4P

I tend to think that negativity largely stems from being emotionally invested in whether a player wins or loses.

There don't seem to be many posters around here that root for any other particular player as fervently as Ronnie fans root for Ronnie, which would mean that most posters around here (other than Ronnie fans) don't have much reason to be negative...

Postby mantorok

D4P wrote:

I tend to think that negativity largely stems from being emotionally invested in whether a player wins or loses.

There don't seem to be many posters around here that root for any other particular player as fervently as Ronnie fans root for Ronnie, which would mean that most posters around here (other than Ronnie fans) don't have much reason to be negative...

It used to be his mental state in a match that would send his fans into a frenzy. Then it was justified.

Now that his head is right they go into a frenzy when he misses a few shots like any other normal human being. If another player does that noone thinks anything of it.

The guy can't win.

Postby Alex0paul

D4P wrote:

It’s a bit hard when your favorite player hardly wins a match

Postby D4P

Alex0paul wrote:It’s a bit hard when your favorite player hardly wins a match

Yes, that's one of the benefits of having your favorite player be one who wins more than anyone else

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
D4P wrote:

Who is your favourite player?

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
D4P wrote:

Who is your favourite player?

Hamza Akbar

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:
D4P wrote:

How come that you've become a supporter of Graeme Dott? Dont get me wrong but I think you know what I mean. You wouldnt find many Graeme Dott fans among Snookerfans or viewers.