Post a reply

Re: Pink Ball’s World Championship preview 2019

Postby Pink Ball

TheSaviour wrote:Yes, the other has the looks but no brains, while the other has no looks whatsoever but has the brains. You know which tandem I am talking about.

Interesting to see what vehicle which will be next on? Can´t say much anything else about that tandem.

"This car is LEGENDARY !!!"

Yum. Just try to make the words right, if not anything else. Pink Ball got that correct. But how we could be foundingit impressive or intriguing if the vehicle is just LEGENDARY ?? Won´t be ringing any bells. Only reason to watch it is if there something interesting going on.

And I am now saying that so Mark Williams got Martin Gould lol.

That also sounds pretty good.

How about that draw? Well, Mark Williams got Martin Gould lol.

Just really sad about that Madeira-crash. The nation of close my hearth or even possible rude word suffered a real body-blow. Really sad about that Madeira-crash.

And now with those ones in Sheffield. Yeh, just as always with a most massive luck and while hearing some really worriying signs they got their usual even half-decent motoring going on. But anyone with a even half-snooker brain knows that even it isn´t that much great. And unfortunately, everyone also knows it won´t be lasting more than an hour. That their trademark even half-decent motoring. But so sadly, even that promise won´t be holding. Soon it is just staring, staring, staring, REBELLING. Staring, staring = REBELLING. And obviously that´s how the things always shouldn´t be even without this so infamously saga.

Soo once again making a promise from now on to comprehend the "doubles". Writing precisly something and it can actually something completely else too. A one wonder of a world. Yiks.

There´s also reads that I posses a very high risky profile lol. And that´s the truth. But without it there wouldn´t be any profits or benefits.

NOW I AM JUST ABOUT HANG ON, TO HANG ON. TO WAIT WHILE SOME KIDS ARE GROWING AND THEY PERHAPS BRING ME SOME MORE MONEY SOMEWHERE OVER THE FUTURE. DOESN´T BOTHER ME AT ALL IF JUST A ONE PERSON FINDS THAT OF WASTING HIS TIME AND PROSPECTS.

But who was that master of brilliant and slightly off the mark-parodies..?? Was it also some German bloke?? Who wrote so brilliantly off many of those otherwise a bit waste of a spaces?? Who drives all day long like Roy Orbison?? Do you miss any of those parodies?? Or should we still be discuss about just Neil Robertson (no flaws which would count) or about Ronnie O´Sullivan (no let dows so far), or about Peter Ebdon (no flaws, even when slightly unlucky at times)??

But it once again "might already now arrived". Might be a temptation to go for it, can´t do any harm. While there might be reading that "it has now finally arrived". Might be a reason to go for it. A bit of a mixed reports once again.
Luckily, that´s not distracting anyone´s life at all

Now we are ruling the world. While having nothing which would be a signal of personality. But hey, we are still ruling the world. All the tools are there, just compeletely now (unique) looks. But who even needs those.

That’s exactly the kind of reaction I was looking for