Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Bingham or Dott hurry up and win one of you, waiting to cook my dinner but can't leave my computer now. Usually back Bingham as he looks like a fat version of my mate but thinking I want Dott to win now with the way he's come back.

Are you outside Europe because if you are why would you have dinner at this time of night? :chin:

UK, I'm on lates at the moment, was saving my dinner for a film after the snooker but it's dragging on and I'm starving!

How inconsiderate of them.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:70% of Allen’s dressing room is gonna be smashed to bits after this.

The remaining 30% will be eaten.

The remaining 30% will be him.

Bravo :)

Postby Souvent

Someone please keep an eye on Dott this evening if he loses this.
The guy does virtually nothing all year, but gets alive for the WC.
Wins all his qualifying rounds.
Gets to the Crucible.
Comes back from the brink to 9-9 in the first round.
Loses the match.

Christ almighty.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Bingham or Dott hurry up and win one of you, waiting to cook my dinner but can't leave my computer now. Usually back Bingham as he looks like a fat version of my mate but thinking I want Dott to win now with the way he's come back.

Are you outside Europe because if you are why would you have dinner at this time of night? :chin:

UK, I'm on lates at the moment, was saving my dinner for a film after the snooker but it's dragging on and I'm starving!

How inconsiderate of them.

Yes, should have picked something else to watch tonight. Looks like Bingham is just about to win it now.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:You knew Bingo would win the decider.

Happens almost every time.

I'd like to know the real stats on that. Big comebacks who lose or win a decider. Feel for Dott but he died with his boots on like the ex champ he is.