Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 24th) Last 32 !!

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:That’s a perfect example of why I genuinely think you’re better off playing for snookers than a respotted black.

There's no guarantee you'll get the snookers it's in your hands playing for the respot.

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:That’s a perfect example of why I genuinely think you’re better off playing for snookers than a respotted black.

There's no guarantee you'll get the snookers it's in your hands playing for the respot.

Disagree. I think it’s more in your own hands playing for snookers, especially when you have a red right next to a colour like Carter did.

A respot’s basically a lottery, all it takes is one misjudgement and you’ve lost the frame.

Also if you play for snookers you can always change your mind if your opponent keeps getting out of them.

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Disagree. I think it’s more in your own hands playing for snookers, especially when you have a red right next to a colour like Carter did.

A respot’s basically a lottery, all it takes is one misjudgement and you’ve lost the frame.

Also if you play for snookers you can always change your mind if your opponent keeps getting out of them.

Your opponent can escape from the snooker, leave it safe and you'd lose your advantage immediately.