Post a reply

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I am still watching Bagley


Considering he's probably at home, that's a bit sinister.


I'm in the bushes

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:What is the next in this sequence? 'Geordie Cabbie Watch'?


Judd is playing Mags.

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Judd has probably played the best snooker of the tournament.

All that can prevent him lifting the trophy is himself or a super-inspired Robbo .

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd has probably played the best snooker of the tournament.

All that can prevent him lifting the trophy is himself or a super-inspired Robbo .


Or playing Higgins. As usual...

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby gallantrabbit

Trump was superb yesterday as he was in the first round when reacting to danger. I think he'll win a bit easier against Mags and we should se him in the final. Robbo is clearly the greatest threat and I think he'll get past Higgins well. Bingham should have won and will be kicking himself. You can't keep opening the door to Higgins at 50/60 ahead.
And to think I heard muppets on talk sport saying the Chaampionships were over when Lord Ronnie blew up...

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby sundaygirl

Now that Ding Watch is a long forgotten dream,
I’m right behind this thread.
:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Now that Ding Watch is a long forgotten dream,
I’m right behind this thread.
:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:


So, you're supporting Trump?

That pretty much guarantees a Mags win.

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby Alex0paul

I don’t think we will be watching anyone else now

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:What is the next in this sequence? 'Geordie Cabbie Watch'?


Judd is playing Mags.


I know that. But Trump will surely lose to 'The Geordie Charmer' in the semis?

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby HappyCamper

we'll be watching him in the final. how exciting.

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby Vallomas

So, it's the first time a watch thread ends with the player winning the trophy?

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:So, it's the first time a watch thread ends with the player winning the trophy?


Possibly.

One year we only had one Watch thread, and it was Ding. He got all the way from the qualifiers, to the final.

Technically, we should've had a Mark Selby one after he won the title. But I didn't bother.

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby Ash147

:trumpet:

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Can we carry on watching :trumpet: until he gets beaten next season?


Mods?

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Can we carry on watching :trumpet: until he gets beaten next season?


When is his next match?

Re: Judd Trump Watch

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Can we carry on watching :trumpet: until he gets beaten next season?


When is his next match?


probably against Alex Borg.


   

cron