Dan-cat wrote:Johnny Bravo wrote:Here's what we have learned from this year's WC:
1. ROS will never win another WC. EVER. He crumbles under the pressure and he's not trying his hardest.
2. Ding will never win any WC. He's mentally weak.
3. Robbo will be forever stuck on 1 WC. He's also mentally weak and can't handle the pressure. Despite being way more talented and despite the fact that his A game far surpasses that of Selbo, Selbo's toughness brought him way more success.
4. If Trump doesn't win it this year, he'll also never win it.
1. Couldn't agree less. Never write off Ronnie. How many times have we thought he was finished / in serious decline and then he wins 5 tournaments in a year.
2. No, he can sort it out. He's an amazing talent.
3. If he finished on 1, I will be amazed.
4. What a massive crock of sh*t. He's barely 30.
One thing I've learned this WC, I disagree with Johnny B on a lot of points!
1. I'm not writing off ROS cause he ain't good enough, I'm writing him off cause he ain't willing to suffer for a win at the WC.
2. Ding won't sort out anything, he IS mentally WEAK.
3. If Robbo couldn't win it with this kind draw, how could he if it gets tougher ?!
4. Trump has improved, but if he loses again this year, he'll go down the path of Jimmy White.
- Posts: 3594
- Joined: 24 November 2016
- Snooker Idol: Ronnie O Sullivan
- Highest Break: 62