Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed May 1st) Quarter-Finals

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:This Higgins match is grim. The other match is mid-session, and these two are still in the second frame.

buck sakes what are you on about?

its brilliant tactical play from both

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:Why in the a name of all things godly is Simon Cowell advertising Barclaycard or indeed anything? Because he really needs more dough. Another withdrawal from the karma bank my man

Those £1k dinners every night need to be paid for one way or another.

Postby Dan-cat

mantorok wrote:I haven't been watching the R/H match but it sounds like Robbos trying to match Higgins on a tactical level (futile) when really he should be letting his break-building do the talking?

Not if he can't get in. Not that I'm watching

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This Higgins match is grim. The other match is mid-session, and these two are still in the second frame.

Sorry, Wild.

I apologise if I enjoy something different to what you do. It's not like we can happily co-exist in our differences.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:I haven't been watching the R/H match but it sounds like Robbos trying to match Higgins on a tactical level (futile) when really he should be letting his break-building do the talking?

Not if he can't get in. Not that I'm watching

Every time I flick over Robbo has some points, so it looks as if the breaks are small.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Sorry, Wild.

I apologise if I enjoy something different to what you do. It's not like we can happily co-exist in our differences.

rofl

Postby Iranu

Robbo is matching Higgins on a tactical level.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Why in the a name of all things godly is Simon Cowell advertising Barclaycard or indeed anything? Because he really needs more dough. Another withdrawal from the karma bank my man

Don't get me wrong, I find Simon Cowell to be pretty irrelevant. But if somebody offered me millions of pounds for a day or so of saying how much I loved a product I'd take it.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:

Robbo is matching Higgins on a tactical level.

Yeah I was second guessing, but I just flicked over and Robbo was snookered and got out and left Higgins in, hence my assumption.

Postby Wildey

You can only breakbuild when the balls are there if they not you have to scrap it out.

Some of you sound like my mum.

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:

You can only breakbuild when the balls are there...

Oh I see, the balls disappeared, or were they stolen?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I find Simon Cowell to be pretty irrelevant. But if somebody offered me millions of pounds for a day or so of saying how much I loved a product I'd take it.

Yeah, I know and I can see why someone like Brad Pitt will spend two days advertising a whisky in Japan for megabucks so he doesn't have to make schlocky movies, and can put the money into an interesting film project instead.

Postby Wildey

That was a Masterclass of how to out play John Higgins tacticly.

Any budding Snooker player should look at that frame on loop to learn the tactics of this game