Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed May 1st) Quarter-Finals

Postby vodkadiet1

Dan-cat wrote:Hallett never made the one table set-up. He had a sniff at the semis leading Fouldsy 10 - 8, but lost 13-11.

#CommentatorsStories

Hallett didn't lead Foulds 10-8. From memory he trailed 10-6 at the end of the second session.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Just me again watching Career isn't it... I have to see this match through

To be fair, Higgins vs Robertson was always going to be the more popular match.

But, y'know. If you're a fan of Ali Carter, you're a fan of Ali Carter.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Carter pulls one back, is now 10 - 8 to Gary. Great match.

Up till this morning I was a tad more for Gary,but i,ve now changed my mind,i won,t mind if Ali were to win. :-)

Postby vodkadiet1

If Kyren Wilson heard O'Sullivan's comments about his break building shortcomings it might stir him to great heights today.

O'Sullivan see Kyren Wilson as a threat to his dominance and wants to get a mental edge. Kyren needs to show O'Sullivan he is up to his challenge.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:If Kyren Wilson heard O'Sullivan's comments about his break building shortcomings it might stir him to great heights today.

O'Sullivan see Kyren Wilson as a threat to his dominance and wants to get a mental edge. Kyren needs to show O'Sullivan he is up to his challenge.

What exactly did Ronnie say?

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet1 wrote:If Kyren Wilson heard O'Sullivan's comments about his break building shortcomings it might stir him to great heights today.

An interesting postulation, but that's all it is.

Postby mantorok

This is so page 1. Give it up punk.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:

What exactly did Ronnie say?

All he said was that Kyrens breakbuilding is not quite as intimidating as the likes of Higgins/Robbo/Trump.

TBH I would be surprised if it was, Kyren is nowhere near those guys yet!