Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed May 1st) Quarter-Finals

Postby Iranu

Higgins is just ridiculous. When it comes time for a killer clearance he doesn’t just pot them all, he pots them all in the middle of the pocket.

You just knew he’d pot that filthy black from the side cushion, because it was for a clearance.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Robbo deserves to loose this.
He plays like a marmite. His tactical game is weaker than that of a 2 year old.
And how the buck did he miss that green ? It was easy as buck. Just screw back. Instead, he played it with top and left spin like a marmite. :stupid:
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 01 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:Higgins is just ridiculous. When it comes time for a killer clearance he doesn’t just pot them all, he pots them all in the middle of the pocket.

You just knew he’d pot that filthy black from the side cushion, because it was for a clearance.

He's always been the same. Any clearance under pressure you'd bet your house on him.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Higgins is just ridiculous. When it comes time for a killer clearance he doesn’t just pot them all, he pots them all in the middle of the pocket.

Yes he has that in his locker.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Wildey will be lovin this match,it,s right up his street. <laugh>

WHERETF is he btw!!!!. :chin:

He will be watching

And wheres SF!!!,An absolute crackin match,1/4,s at the Crucible,btween Higgins n Robbo and the dumplings vanished. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Postby Pink Ball

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Robbo has been so poor. Got chances to level before and after MSI but fuckes up everytime.

Higgins has been dog rubbish as well. Nauseating listening to the comms saying that he's showing what has made him an all-time great.

It's like celebrating having a less serious STI than you'd origingally thought.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:If Robertson loses this, he'll tip Higgins to win the title. As will Alan McManus and quite a few mugs on here.

And then he won't win it.

So tipping Higgins to win the title is called a mug then?

If he wins this, I wont tip him for the title. Trump will finally win it I think.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:Robbo deserves to loose this.
He plays like a marmite. His tactical game is weaker than that of a 2 year old.
And how the buck did he miss that green ? It was easy as buck. Just screw back. Instead, he played it with top and left spin like a marmite. :stupid:

Have you got your TV fixed yet Johnny? Where are you watching from?

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:Remember Higgins’ 4th when Steve Davis proclaimed him the greatest player ever just after the match. Steve’s getting excited again.

Higgins should be playing for his 6th this year TBH

7th if you count 2001.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think it would be lovely for the game were Higgins to win.

It is not really what I want but it will show that snooker fans can forgive and forget when a player has let them down in the past.

Some wont ever forget what he did,

For me what he did was wrong, but it shouldn't tarnish what an amazing player he is.