Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed May 1st) Quarter-Finals

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think it would be lovely for the game were Higgins to win.

It is not really what I want but it will show that snooker fans can forgive and forget when a player has let them down in the past.

If he played well I wouldnt disagree. But its a joke if he plays as rubbish as this and went on to win. Trump deserves to win as he's playing the best Snooker.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think it would be lovely for the game were Higgins to win.

It is not really what I want but it will show that snooker fans can forgive and forget when a player has let them down in the past.

If he played well I wouldnt disagree. But its a joke if he plays as rubbish as this and went on to win. Trump deserves to win as he's playing the best Snooker.

Worse than 2011 in your opinion?

Postby HustleKing

Yes, because if Stephen Lee came back on the scene in qualifying rounds everyone would be happy

Postby Johnny Bravo

Cloud Strife wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Robbo deserves to loose this.
He plays like a marmite. His tactical game is weaker than that of a 2 year old.
And how the buck did he miss that green ? It was easy as buck. Just screw back. Instead, he played it with top and left spin like a marmite. :stupid:

Have you got your TV fixed yet Johnny? Where are you watching from?

Found a Eurosport live stream :-D

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
And how the buck did he miss that green ? It was easy as buck. Just screw back. Instead, he played it with top and left spin like a marmite. :stupid:

Match ended rofl

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Match ended rofl

I got to see the last 2 frames. But Robbo lost. :sad: