Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thur May 2nd) Semi-Finals !!

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Not best idea to drive to police station snake hissed but he is a young lad made a mistake.

Don't need dragging up IMO

But this story had nothing to do with the match itself so I can understand why Cahill didnt want to answer these questions from the past.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Not best idea to drive to police station snake hissed but he is a young lad made a mistake.

But this story had nothing to do with the match itself so I can understand why Cahill didnt want to answer these questions from the past.

He point blank refused to speak to any of the newspaper journalists. They weren't even given an opportunity to ask questions.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
Wildey wrote:Show me a good loser and ill show you a loser

Show me a sore loser and I'll show you a loser. :chuckle:

Blaming chalk is way worse than being gracious in defeat.

+1

Yea but you have to remember they stick a microphone in your face when emotions are raw im sure he regrets that but it shows he cares you don't get that with everyone and you wander why the hell do you bother

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He point blank refused to speak to any of the newspaper journalists. They weren't even given an opportunity to ask questions.

Yes they might not have asked him those questions.. maybe he should have let them have the chance, and if they did then he had the right to refuse.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:

That is what I said - I agree totally with him telling them to buck off

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Cahill should have his tour card revoked. What kind of example are world snooker trying to set.

Nazis and smugglers playing at the Crucible. Who’d have thought?

Cahill obviously doesn't believe in a free press which is one of the pillars of our society. He should be deported to Iran IMO.

Postby mantorok

freakmoomin wrote:Omg dennis admitting the record of centurys might go because if the generous pockets! Hearn will reprimand him!!!!

Yes. That's not in the BBC script. You're supposed to harp on about how the pockets looks easy but they're not..

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:The 2004 O'Sullivan would beat Gary Wilson with a session to spare in the semis.

It shows how far the standard has fallen these days. The calibre of snooker from the late 90’s to early 00’s will never be replicated again.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:The 2004 O'Sullivan would beat Gary Wilson with a session to spare in the semis.

Probably.

The 2019 O'Sullivan not so much

2019 Ronnie would lose this match.