Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat May 4th) Semi-Finals !!

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:A Wilson vs Higgins final would be a nightmare. Not particularly a fan of Judd, but he's the lesser of two evils in this situation IMO.

Why's that Cloud.

Not disagreeing but interested.

Passive Aggressive.

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:Today I 'll watch the action on ES Player with italian commentary. Couldn't imagine it is so exciting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WillDowningC ... msp8o2MYAY

<laugh>

Aye,the Italians are well known for there loudness,estasticness.

You should have heard me and seen my raction when that black went in. rofl rofl rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:A Wilson vs Higgins final would be a nightmare. Not particularly a fan of Judd, but he's the lesser of two evils in this situation IMO.

Why's that Cloud.

Higgins playing Wilson in the final would be a virtual walkover for Higgins, that's why it would be the nightamre scenario for me. It would be a truly sad indictment on the sport of snooker if someone playing as terribly as Higgins somehow manages to go on and lift the trophy IMO.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Why's that Cloud.

Higgins playing Wilson in the final would be a virtual walkover for Higgins, that's why it would be the nightamre scenario for me. It would be a truly sad indictment on the sport of snooker if someone playing as terribly as Higgins has somehow manages to go on and lift the trophy IMO.

I take your point but I think it would still be an interesting match

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:No. I can't imagine you lost for words HF.

Me neither. :-D

I only talk,better said write a lot on the internet though,in real i,m actually a timid,shy,quiet geezer. :chin: ;-) <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Today I 'll watch the action on ES Player with italian commentary. Couldn't imagine it is so exciting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WillDowningC ... msp8o2MYAY

<laugh>

Aye,the Italians are well known for there loudness,estasticness.

You should have heard me and seen my raction when that black went in. rofl rofl rofl

Mama Mia.