Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Final John Higgins v Judd Tru

Postby Erza Scarlet

Well that was super quick lol

Deserving champion and Judd saved his peakiest performance for the final. He'll definitely win more than one now that he'll play with utter freedom coming into the championships. Easily the player of the season and for now deserves to be the man to beat in Snooker. I thought he'd show more emotion when he won it but he looked the same lol

As for Higgins he could no thing about it. This loss won't hurt as much as the 2017 one, who knows how many he'd be on if he won that one.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I talk a lot of rubbish, loads, but I know snooker. I don’t want pin ends wasting my valuable bucking time questioning me in future.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I never see you winning any prediction contests. Oh yeah, that's because you don't take them serious rofl

You were so far off the mark it was unreal.

Take your beating, you little pin end.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 06 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Image

Ash taking a break from playing World War Z and waiting for another Game of Thrones episode. Thinking about which meme he'll post on the Island.

I don’t play video games, I’m not 12.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Ash taking a break from playing World War Z and waiting for another Game of Thrones episode. Thinking about which meme he'll post on the Island.

Yes you do.

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:The Agreement was if i ever ban him again theres no coming back from it.

there has been some dodgy moments but on the whole hes been a good egg.

im now going to un ban Johnny Bravo too. but if hes going off on one then hes had it

Good move. :-D

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I talk a lot of rubbish, loads, but I know snooker. I don’t want pin ends wasting my valuable bucking time questioning me in future.

So gracious in victory Pinkie :-D

Get in Judd.

buck being gracious. Nobody’s gracious to me, so why bucking treat them with grace.

It was the same with BadSnookerPlayer during the Higgins-Robertson match. Talking about how I’d have egg on my face. No mention of it after the match.

I am the most knowledgeable poster on here by a mile and it’s shown over and over.

Postby HustleKing

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I don't want to go off topic on this thread, so I might just argue that topic with you over on the Life sub forum :wild:

Postby Ash147

HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I don't want to go off topic on this thread, so I might just argue that topic with you over on the Life sub forum :wild:

Okay. <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Please do. I'm a gamer myself, as you might have guessed.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Get in Judd.

buck being gracious. Nobody’s gracious to me, so why bucking treat them with grace.

It was the same with BadSnookerPlayer during the Higgins-Robertson match. Talking about how I’d have egg on my face. No mention of it after the match.

I am the most knowledgeable poster on here by a mile and it’s shown over and over.

Lets be honest though. You didnt expect Trump to play this well. If Trump was going to win heavily I always thought it would be because Higgins played rubbish. The fact that Higgins played well and still got slaughtered makes it even more incredible.
Last edited by TheRocket on 06 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Get in Judd.

I refuse to derail what should be a celebratory page by lowering myself and calling you a pompous pin end.

I will rise above it.

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Huh, so that picture was you all along.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ash taking a break from playing World War Z and waiting for another Game of Thrones episode. Thinking about which meme he'll post on the Island.

Huh, so that picture was you all along.

Yeah, that's me.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Get in Judd.

I refuse to derail what should be a celebratory page by lowering myself and calling you a pompous pin end.

I will rise above it.

Go buck yourself and listen in future. I don’t expect you to put your hands up.

Postby Iranu

Awesome performance from Judd. Despite my schadenfreude directed at him, it’s great to see him enter the pantheon of world champions and I’m happy for him.

A good day for snooker, it’s about time a younger player stepped up. Hopefully next year is Ding’s year :D

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Get in Judd.

Lets be honest though. You didnt expect Trump to play this well. If Trump was going to win heavily I always thought it would be because Higgins played rubbish. The fact that Higgins played well and still got slaughtered makes it even more incredible.

Totally agree.

I enjoy your contributions Rocket. You know your stuff.