Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 16 !!!!!

Postby HappyCamper

Vallomas wrote:I don't follow the forum the last two days, but I guess that you have noticed the AST of Marco Fu.

Gary Wilson would approve.
Last edited by HappyCamper on 23 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dan-cat

Is Selby now playing well or what...? Can't watch, our internet has gone on a go slow.

Just got back to the retreat having been out all day. The four dogs have killed all the other animals bar two. Four chickens, a guinea pig, a rabbit. They left one of the chickens half alive in the downstairs bathroom. I just had to wring its neck to put it out of its misery. First time for everything. After the kill it flapped its wings for 30 seconds which is normal apparently.

Sorry not very cheery post! Bit shocked still.

Postby lhpirnie

Vallomas wrote:I don't follow the forum the last two days, but I guess that you have noticed the AST of Marco Fu.

I've seen both matches live and it's like watching a practice session. It's definitely a decision of his to play so fast. It's quite hard for the opponents I guess

Postby Ck147

Did Robbo win today? Back late from work so haven't had a chance to catch up on what happened today.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:Is Selby now playing well or what...? Can't watch, our internet has gone on a go slow.

Just got back to the retreat having been out all day. The four dogs have killed all the other animals bar two. Four chickens, a guinea pig, a rabbit. They left one of the chickens half alive in the downstairs bathroom. I just had to wring its neck to put it out of its misery. First time for everything. After the kill it flapped its wings for 30 seconds which is normal apparently.

:shock:

Yes Selby started playing well. Hawk now in.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Is Selby now playing well or what...? Can't watch, our internet has gone on a go slow.

He was playing well to make it 4-4.

Hawkins on 50 in the decider.

Postby 151kbar151

Tuned in today. So they still wear these yellow crowns on waistcoats as at the Masters, but where is the redesigned arena with new boarding and armchairs then? :shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

151kbar151 wrote:Tuned in today. So they still wear these yellow crowns on waistcoats as at the Masters, but where is the redesigned arena with new boarding and armchairs then? :shrug:

:shrug: