Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:I refuse to believe that someone with a hairstyle as bad as Wilson's can win a ranking event.

Yea who the hell told him that was a good idea and thought it looks good?

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:wilson fails to take advantage of his luck. good break by zhou to take the frame baring snookers.

Here's hoping. Can't believe this is still going on, went down the shop to get some beers, it shut 15mins early (chameleons) so went to the pub, had a couple of beers chatting to old neighbours, friends, etc.

Zhou levels it at 4-4. 2 mediocre semi's means we might have a good final, hopefully

Postby lhpirnie

Ck147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:wilson fails to take advantage of his luck. good break by zhou to take the frame baring snookers.

Here's hoping. Can't believe this is still going on, went down the shop to get some beers, it shut 15mins early (chameleons) so went to the pub, had a couple of beers chatting to old neighbours, friends, etc.

Zhou levels it at 4-4. 2 mediocre semi's means we might have a good final, hopefully

Well it's already after midnight I Austria. I really don't think it's fair to start best-of-11 at 8pm, local time. It's not good for the spectators and probably unfair on the players.

Postby Wildey

lhpirnie wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Well it's already after midnight I Austria. I really don't think it's fair to start best-of-11 at 8pm, local time. It's not good for the spectators and probably unfair on the players.

Yea why not start 7pm that's baffling

Postby Ck147

lhpirnie wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Agree, should start 7pm local time.

Postby Ck147

I was in Vienna a couple of years ago and "everyone" seemed to be up a lot later than "normal" people in the UK. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I did enjoy Vienna.

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:I was in Vienna a couple of years ago and "everyone" seemed to be up a lot later than "normal" people in the UK. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I did enjoy Vienna.

good point

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:I was in Vienna a couple of years ago and "everyone" seemed to be up a lot later than "normal" people in the UK. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I did enjoy Vienna.

My nearest airport recently announced a direct flight to Vienna. Next thing I got all excited when I saw on the World Snooker site that they'd be bringing a ranking event to Austria. I'd always wanted to go to Vienna, and snooker would give me the perfect excuse.

Clicked on the link.

"We're playing it in bucking Doorbell, on the other side of Austria"

Postby HappyCamper

vienna is a wonderful city, great night life. not sure dornbirn would be the same though.

Postby lhpirnie

Ck147 wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Agree, should start 7pm local time.

Yes, and the winner will have an interview, plus have to wait for a shuttle back to the hotel (it's quite a long way out of Dornbirn). Probably 2am bedtime. Zhou is one of those players who has difficulty sleeping. Whoever wins will probably be knackered tomorrow. It really favours the first semi-final winner, as if he needed any help.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:Godzilla in.

Haha, just noticed he's dyed it green, swear it was red before.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:

vienna is a wonderful city, great night life. not sure dornbirn would be the same though.

Maybe not, but like where I live, out of the big cities, police dont give a rubbish and get away with a lot of stuff!